Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2023 Season 1 Signups now open to all !

Hi Guest, Signups for 2023 Season 1 are now open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 6: Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke - GP (October 26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Formula 4 Series 2023/S1
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
NurburgringGP.png

Race Time of day: 2021-10-23 10:45 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Laughlin

Manager
Staff member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
GT3 Sprint Series 2023/S1
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
I havent had a chance to see what happened this round but before anything gets out of hand..
Remember to be civilized here. We have the protest system if required. Let the stewards sort it out.
Thanks guys!

Vincent Trépanier

Premium Member
GT4 Fixed Series 2023/S1
Name
Vincent Trépanier
iRacing ID
I'll stay civilized here.... but Vieira was one heck of a dissapointement for the league tonight. Get your frustration out somewhere else man.
I completely agree with your opinion. if you are frustrated, disconnect from the race. it hurt the race of 2 or 3 drivers tonight

Robbie_gtc

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S4
GT3 Fixed Series 2023/S1
Name
Robbie Campbell
iRacing ID
I sent a pm to Luiz apologizing for our incident in review it looked like a little netcode on my end. but regardless sorry again Luiz

But just watched the replay back from GSRC... I see atleast 2 guys who shouldn't need protests to be dealt with.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I know I'm an oval guy, so I don't jump into much on the road discussions. Regardless what kind of race track we're on, we hold ourselves to a higher standard here in the PRL than we do official races, which is why we do league racing to avoid official type carnage. I've already seen 2 situations from last night's race that's gonna involve at least a suspension, if not a flat out ban.

In both cases, there could have been proper reviews via protest against the drivers who caused the initial contact. But that's all negated because guys couldn't keep their cool and that absolutely does not fly here. This thread will be monitored so everybody continue to keep the discussion civil, but let it be known that suspensions and bans will continue to come if we ever see actions like that.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Well! that was a very interesting WWE 🤼‍♂️ match. Some drivers need to learn how to control their emotions man. I feel bad for the stewards, they'll be working all weekend this time 😶
Lol thanks for the compassion :LOL: it's the very fine-line, super close incidents that take reviews the longest honestly, because we look at tons of angles to make sure we are giving the proper call. Situations like last night are very quick and clean cut to penalize, at least there is that :p

rrusso

Premium Member
Name
Rafael Russo
iRacing ID
Hello guys....as a driver from the same team as Vieira im here to apologize for the two incidents yesterday.

He got hited before in both situations but this not allow him to do what he did...so im really sorry for that.

As a "former" league organizer, i know that is very frustating to see incidents like yesterday ones, so i hope this wont happen again by and with any other driver

Despite that, congrats all for the race

Kaynor

Premium Member
Name
Kaven Norris
iRacing ID
Hello guys....as a driver from the same team as Vieira im here to apologize for the two incidents yesterday.

He got hited before in both situations but this not allow him to do what he did...so im really sorry for that.

As a "former" league organizer, i know that is very frustating to see incidents like yesterday ones, so i hope this wont happen again by and with any other driver

Despite that, congrats all for the race
But if you look closely, hes not having a great line in the turn, he enters too wide, that is why he got hit, even with horvath, it happened the same way.

He has to learn in giving space in these situation

Status
Not open for further replies.