Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 6: Myrtle Beach Speedway (06 Feb)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Myrtle_Beach.png

Time of day: Night
Race Length: 100 laps
Max Incidents: 17
Max. Fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-race interview questions

1. Road courses vs. Short tracks: Which one is your favorite and why? 
2. What wheel do you currently use for iRacing? 
3. With NASCAR announcing that the new gen-7 car is in development for a 2021 debut, what do you want to see done to the cars to make the racing better? 

ahunter27t

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
1. Road courses vs. Short tracks: Which one is your favorite and why?
Road Courses. There is more room for the driver to make up time. When i am slow i really understand its me and not the truck.
2. What wheel do you currently use for iRacing?
logitech. either the g25 or 27. pretty sure its the 25.
3. With NASCAR announcing that the new gen-7 car is in development for a 2021 debut, what do you want to see done to the cars to make the racing better?

gotta find a way for clean air not to be king. after watching the test the other day i think the new packing will still be follow the leader. although the mid pack action will probably be better.

Paul48

Premium Member
Name
Thomas Sink
iRacing ID
1. Short Tracks, simply because they tend to be better races in the league.
2. G27
3. Take away side force, more safety, return back to high HP, and maybe a gap in the front bumper to reduce aero push.

Rob H

Premium Member
Name
Rob Haynes
iRacing ID
1. Road courses. Tend to do well at them. I like the challenge of 12 varying corners vs 4 short ones.

2. T500

3. I'd like to see NASCAR add a trailer hitch. Be fun to see them tow something 😂

Seriously, keep safety moving forward. Lower down force and more throttle... I have no clue? Seen so many changes over the years I'm not sure what direction NASCAR is heading anymore. Overall, I hope they build a car that gives the driver an edge and not the car if that makes sense.

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
for the love of god, never put this track on the schedule again. if it is ill just have my drop figured out for me.

Miker9253

Premium Member
Name
Mike Richter
iRacing ID
Road Courses! Well I'm a Road Racer and I really dislike short tracks, though I am getting better!

RicmoTech Direct Drive with MOMO 30 320mm

12-14" Wide Tires, why do they continue to run on Bicycle tires. Especially at Road Courses
Put some Meat on the freaking Pavement