Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 6: Monaco - Circuit de Monaco (03Nov18 @ 7pm GMT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Last Season's Results
Division 1
1st: Michemery
2nd: maxtheracer
3rd: KillerBlue195
Pole: Michemery (01:09.820)
FL: Louisw03 (01:11.448)

Division 2
1st: Kallek
2nd: armytricks
3rd: NeWaluigi44
Pole: Kallek (01:10.976)
FL: Kallek (01:12.843)

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]All divisions [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. 11 Finishers last season here in D1 and D2...What will be your approach to racing round here, slow and steady or going for broke knowing others will not?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. A marmite track, one you either love or hate! Which side of the fence do you sit in regards to this?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Monaco can bring out pace in those you may not expect it from and often blunts some of the usually quicker drivers...who do you think will excel and struggle round here in your division[/font]

Bonus Question. 

How Many Finishers do you think there will be over all 3 divsions?

Oldskool3000

Premium Member
1. I am just looking to get around here. My whole approach has been capitalising on others mistakes, I cannot see this changing.

2. A bit of both! If i was back in the rear end of the field like last year I would relish the chance of this race. Being up the sharp end means I fear it that bit more! I don't say I enjoy racing it but I love the challenge of it.

3. Robert will go well here, I can see him doing good things. I can imagine that a fair few may struggle that are normally quick. If I am being completely honest, it's probably me who will struggle the most.

On another note there are 3 things certain in life. Death, Taxes and Ibbo hoovering up some points round the Principality.

Bonus.

Im going to go with 25. I can see the desync and lack of ghosting causing chaos!

con_reece

D2...What will be your approach to racing round here, slow and steady or going for broke knowing others will not? Medium push I think find a Rhythm and stick to it

2. A marmite track, one you either love or hate! Which side of the fence do you sit in regards to this? Love the track looks in real life hate driving it

3. Monaco can bring out pace in those you may not expect it from and often blunts some of the usually quicker drivers...who do you think will excel and struggle round here in your division?
I think drivers who are cautious and keep away from battles will exceed and those who push hard might have a few wings on standby

Heated1468

1. My approach in this race will be slow and steady, avoiding damage and finishing the race. Hopefully I can pick up some points.

2. I like the uniqueness of the track but I hate to race in it. However, some of my favorite tracks are coming up after this race so I'm looking forward to it.

3. The only thing I know is that I'm going to struggle around this track, though I have been practicing a lot for it. Again, my main aim is to finish the race.

Bonus Question:
I think around 26 people will finish the race this weekend.

Carcanon

1. 11 Finishers last season here in D1 and D2...What will be your approach to racing round here, slow and steady or going for broke knowing others will not?
Slow and Crash.

2. A marmite track, one you either love or hate! Which side of the fence do you sit in regards to this?
Hate it, boring as hell.

3. Monaco can bring out pace in those you may not expect it from and often blunts some of the usually quicker drivers...who do you think will excel and struggle round here in your division
I expect my teammate Robertsome1 to excel here.
Jamez and Oldskool will struggle here I think. Including myself ofcourse.

Bonus Question.

How Many Finishers do you think there will be over all 3 divsions?

A

armytricks

1. As someone who generally struggles for pace in Monaco, I'll be taking it slow and steady relying on others to gift me places if I'm lucky.

2. I actually really enjoy driving round Monaco, I may be slow here but it's just so much fun when every turn is just millimeters from disaster.

3. I think my teammate Tigaby was really quick round here last season so he'll be one to look out for this season. Waluigi is also a very consistent driver so I don't think it'll be a surprise to see him on one of the top steps.

ibbopaul

1. I'll be trying my hardest by going for broke at Monaco, very scary for me but the slow and steady has been bad for me when I use it at every track even more so here.

2. I'm on Grrrrr, no not Monaco side usually, let us bring back the Las Vagas Car park or even Dallas of the 80's, I have a fan in my room so won't care about the heat of Dallas and our organisers would never think of running off with the money.

3. I do feel faster around Monaco and I'm seeing a councillor soon because I started to enjoy lapping around it. I do a time and go wow that's so fast but then see I still need to find 3 seconds again because someones using the hovercar from back to the future (they must be, under 1 minute 10 around Monaco your all crazy I teel ya).

adrilocdoc

1. Just gonna try to finish somehow, hop fully a top 5 or something but im quite confident ill crash b4 the end.

2. I normally like it, last year i love it but in this game i dislike it, seems a bit random how som bumps end in nothing and a tiny touch of the rail can b terminal sometimes.

3. I hope the top 5 in the championship do bad so i can recover. I think also this is a good points opportunity for the nack markers.

Bonus. 20 finishers, bad ghosting will b carnage

xjari-075

1. Like most people my main goal is to finish the race and hope to not get damage during the race and if I can do that a good result is possible.

2. I quite like it although I liked it better last year.

3. Dont really know who will excel but know that multiple people will struggle due to the tyres.

Bonus. 26