Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 6: Monaco - Circuit de Monaco (02May18 @ 9pm EDT)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

1. Do you like racing on the narrow streets of Monaco and how many front wings will you break ?
2. Do you think this track should be removed from F1 because there's no to low overtaking possibilities or its classic and needs to stay ?
3. What have you though about the Baku race ? Do you agree with Charles Leclerc being the driver of the day ?

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Hey guys,

Please be aware that our teamspeak server IP has changed due to maintenance/migration.

You will find the new teamspeak IP following the link below:
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=1500

nael

1. Do you like racing on the narrow streets of Monaco and how many front wings will you break ?
-Probably 10
2. Do you think this track should be removed from F1 because there's no to low overtaking possibilities or its classic and needs to stay ?
-Though I don't really like it, it shouldn't be removed. Monaco has become a part of F1's history. Who knows what will happen this year, it could be a wild one.
3. What have you though about the Baku race ? How was your driver of the day ?
-A big mess. My favorite team took themselves out for no good reason. I am happy for Leclerc though.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
- I hate it, for me it's not a race track, race are never fun there. I will probably DNF this race lol

- Must be removed... The show isn't what it was before there. I don't enjoy this race :(

3. What have you though about the Baku race ? How was your driver of the day ?
- Like the last race, it started to be a boring race, but the safety car at the end spiced it up! Big fail with the 2 Red Bull. Sad for Bottas because he deserved the win. Vettel could have win without his mistake. Charles Leclerc is starting to become a very good driver. Sergio Perez P3! Romain Grosjean... still 0 point... even Sauber drivers have more points hahaha.

Sucuri

I like it, I am on the very competitive 5 stop strategy for this one!

It should not be removed, the "GP" in Monaco is the Qual session anyway.

3. What have you though about the Baku race ? Do you agree with Charles Leclerc being the driver of the day ?
What a race! All the races this year have been awesome. LeClerc did a nice job indeed.

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
I don't know if I like it or hate it because you need to be 100% focus during the race. Hopefully only one during the race so that I can fix during the normal stops.

I don't think it should be remove but I wish they could do changes to allow some overtaking maybe like removing the chicane after the tunnel so that would become a huge straight and people could overtake.

It was an awesome race. Bottas definitely derserved the win. Redbull drivers are both to be blamed but I think Verstappen its making too many shady moves lately. I am happy for Hamilton since he also got his win stolen in Australia. Charles Leclerc and Sergio Perez both deserve to be drivers of the day and a big big fail to Romain Grosjean.

Tron4949

Premium Member
long story short I had to reset my wheel, and now the menu buttons are in different places for F1, does anyone here know how to change them? I'm hitting the wrong button every time and im struggling..

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Tron4949 said:
long story short I had to reset my wheel, and now the menu buttons are in different places for F1, does anyone here know how to change them?  I'm hitting the wrong button every time and im struggling..
I ranted about the same thing somewhere in these forums. Basically you can't change the menu buttons (at least it won't let you with a thrustmaster).

DEADZERO

Premium Member
When you customize your controls in the settings there is a side scrolling tab that lets you adjust the FFB to that specific setup. You can also change tour in game controls there too. They have options to change the menu buttons there but it says you cannot change those controls when you try... Codemasters doesnt make sense.

LAcadien

Premium Member
I had the same problem, especially with the advance or start button.. usually for me, its Enter on the keyboard but i couldnt not changed it so what i did, i created a new layout and i choose the keyboard first and in the keyboard preset, i set up all my needed steering buttons.. and didnt touch those at the bottom that cant be changed.. now to skip the starting screen, i press Enter and its working

MBr

Here's my fastest lap in qualifying, spent most of the corners drifting.
[youtube]-7B_A_0jxZM[/youtube]
I was struggling a lot on my ultrasofts but I still went for the one stop. I wonder if I should have started on the supersofts since there were no restrictions on starting tires.

Sucuri

Solid consistency! You pulled away from MBr by 12 secs, and he's pretty fast around here! I see you also had problems with uneven wear, for some reason, my rears died at the end of the US period.

I am pretty sure Tron let me by in L27. I didn't see any oversteer from him that would cause that much overspeed. He later said he felt bad for closing the inside of the chicane (which is hard to take single file anyway).

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Sucuri said:
I am pretty sure Tron let me by in L27. I didn't see any oversteer from him that would cause that much overspeed. He later said he felt bad for closing the inside of the chicane (which is hard to take single file anyway).

Damn it Tron, stop having a conscience while we race lol. Just kidding, but it was a fun battle while it lasted.

piboye

Nice race guys. I haven't been practicing enough to run with you (broke my wing too many times at Monaco). I'm enjoying your videos DeadZero. Sorry I haven't been editing mine any more.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
piboye said:
Nice race guys.  I haven't been practicing enough to run with you (broke my wing too many times at Monaco).  I'm enjoying your videos DeadZero.  Sorry I haven't been editing mine any more.

Thanks, I feel like my commentary is kind of monotone. I need to spruce it up a bit. I usually only have time to do the voiceover later in the night when I'm already super tired.

I am looking to start a legit YouTube channel in the next month or so so my recaps might be limited to only really good races. Just testing out different types of mics to put inside my helmet for my riding vlogs and then I'm good to go.

Zephyr

DEADZERO said:
https://youtu.be/UozIBKTrvrU
btw, MBr didnt mess up on lap 10. team orders went in cause he was holding me up. just wanted to clarify cause he didnt make a mistake. I also didnt hit ur back on lap 10 (at least where u say i did.) on my screen. Dirty air cause me to run wide on Turn 12 and tap the outside wall which gave me a yellow wing.

I pitted on lap 10 also dude.