Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022/S4 - Seasonal prizes draw!

Hi Guest, The list of eligible drivers to the 2022/S4 end of season draw is now available! We will be doing a live event on Discord on Sunday December 11th at 9pm EDT!
    Click here for more details and to see the list of eligible drivers.

Round 6: Martinsville Speedway (Oct 28)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Fixed Series 2022/S4
GT3 Sprint Series 2023/S1
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Martinsville%20Speedway.png

This race has been sponsored by Whiteriver LLC!

Whiteriver%20LLC%20Logo.jpg

Race Length: 135 laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Adamschoen

NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S4
Name
Adam Schoen
iRacing ID
Please be respectful
That is some bullshit chatley!!!!!!!! You hit me once and hit me again same corner and spun me..... caution didnt come out!!!! But I can't protest it b.c the caution didn't come out.....

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
That is some bullshit chatley!!!!!!!! You hit me once and hit me again same corner and spun me..... caution didnt come out!!!! But I can't protest it b.c the caution didn't come out.....
You’re acting like I got into on corner entry. That would be a different story. It was exit. Don’t lift or hit the brakes on exit. I’m not gonna run you over if you stay in the gas. But if I’m already accelerating off corner exit and you lift, well, that’s on you

Adamschoen

Name
Adam Schoen
iRacing ID
You’re acting like I got into on corner entry. That would be a different story. It was exit. Don’t lift or hit the brakes on exit. I’m not gonna run you over if you stay in the gas. But if I’m already accelerating off corner exit and you lift, well, that’s on you
I wasn't braking coming off a corner, you hit me and I started to get loose wtf am I suppose to do!?!? And you hit me me again... its cool... when I spin your ass next time I gonna be same way... you should have not lifted etc

ColtonLayne

NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
It just looks like a racing deal honestly from what I can see. Seems like when the 65 shifted he got loose and checked up a bit and the 59 just didnt expect that much checkup and it just evolved into what happened. I mean I don't think there is much there but I'm not an organizer or anything so if you feel like you want it looked like submit a protest and they will check it out from the stewards perspective.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Adam is on official warning and this goes for everyone else who reads this. Get that internet tough guy shit out of my chat and I better not see it on my tracks. You wanna be upset and disagree, have at it. Throwing threats like that or even worse acting on those words is a quick way to find yourself out of my leagues. This is the only time I am saying this.

gkorzen25

Name
Greg Korzen
iRacing ID
I just want to tell everyone thank you for allowing me the opportunity for getting involved, especially PRL and all the drivers. PRL works very hard in providing a outstanding league for all to enjoy, whether it's the drivers or even spectators that watch the live broadcasts!! The success of everything hinges on the COUNTLESS hours that everyone behind the scenes work so hard at doing and the respect of the ones they allow to be a part of it need to be considerate in such aspect. Myself, I have made several mistakes on the track that were unfortunate for other drivers, as well as being a victim of circumstances. I know my talents are not anything close to Bradley, Regan, Knight and many others in the field, but I do understand when it is time to take a step back and evaluate. With that stated, I wish PRL the best of luck and appreciate everything that they do for not only myself but for all the participants in all the different series. It was taught to me at a young age, be respectful towards other but always be grateful for opportunities. I am more than grateful for this experience and meeting new people!! Maybe in the future, we will meet again in some of the charitable races that are in support of St. Jude and Autism Speaks. PRL, keep up the great work and drivers....BE COOL; don't be that bad apple that can ruin a whole bushel. I will continue to cheer you guys on GSRC and show my support for PRL through the charitable races (if that's okay).

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID

I just want to tell everyone thank you for allowing me the opportunity for getting involved, especially PRL and all the drivers. PRL works very hard in providing a outstanding league for all to enjoy, whether it's the drivers or even spectators that watch the live broadcasts!! The success of everything hinges on the COUNTLESS hours that everyone behind the scenes work so hard at doing and the respect of the ones they allow to be a part of it need to be considerate in such aspect. Myself, I have made several mistakes on the track that were unfortunate for other drivers, as well as being a victim of circumstances. I know my talents are not anything close to Bradley, Regan, Knight and many others in the field, but I do understand when it is time to take a step back and evaluate. With that stated, I wish PRL the best of luck and appreciate everything that they do for not only myself but for all the participants in all the different series. It was taught to me at a young age, be respectful towards other but always be grateful for opportunities. I am more than grateful for this experience and meeting new people!! Maybe in the future, we will meet again in some of the charitable races that are in support of St. Jude and Autism Speaks. PRL, keep up the great work and drivers....BE COOL; don't be that bad apple that can ruin a whole bushel. I will continue to cheer you guys on GSRC and show my support for PRL through the charitable races (if that's okay

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S4
NASCAR Cup Series 2023/S1
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
I just want to tell everyone thank you for allowing me the opportunity for getting involved, especially PRL and all the drivers. PRL works very hard in providing a outstanding league for all to enjoy, whether it's the drivers or even spectators that watch the live broadcasts!! The success of everything hinges on the COUNTLESS hours that everyone behind the scenes work so hard at doing and the respect of the ones they allow to be a part of it need to be considerate in such aspect. Myself, I have made several mistakes on the track that were unfortunate for other drivers, as well as being a victim of circumstances. I know my talents are not anything close to Bradley, Regan, Knight and many others in the field, but I do understand when it is time to take a step back and evaluate. With that stated, I wish PRL the best of luck and appreciate everything that they do for not only myself but for all the participants in all the different series. It was taught to me at a young age, be respectful towards other but always be grateful for opportunities. I am more than grateful for this experience and meeting new people!! Maybe in the future, we will meet again in some of the charitable races that are in support of St. Jude and Autism Speaks. PRL, keep up the great work and drivers....BE COOL; don't be that bad apple that can ruin a whole bushel. I will continue to cheer you guys on GSRC and show my support for PRL through the charitable races (if that's okay).
Hate to see you step away. Everyone has to start somewhere. We were all in your shoes once. I hope you come back soon but we never want to see drivers leave because they think they aren't good enough.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
Hey man shoot me a message on discord would like to talk to you
Bradley Holly 184. #1267 here is my discord info

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S4
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
ya it was lol i looked like our race to an extent