Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 6: Martinsville Speedway (Oct 27th)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Martinsville.png

Laps: 135
Sim Date/Time:
2021-10-30 18:25 1x

Last edited:

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Apologies to Stacy and anyone else who got collected in the last caution after I hit Brad. I saw Cervantes door Zemke on the exit of T4, so my eyes were bouncing between Danny right in front of me and my mirror to see if I was going to get tagged not knowing if Zemke was spinning or not. By time I got my eyes focused, Brad was sideways in front of me and I had no idea a wreck was evening happening there. I let chaos around me get the better of me and I should have seen it sooner.

Jose Medina

Premium Member
Name
jose medina
iRacing ID
I also Apologies on not being more patient & self spinning bringing out a caution or two & anyone that was trying to avoid me i'm sorry. Still have fun with you all always .

Jose Medina

Premium Member
Name
jose medina
iRacing ID
Apologies to Stacy and anyone else who got collected in the last caution after I hit Brad. I saw Cervantes door Zemke on the exit of T4, so my eyes were bouncing between Danny right in front of me and my mirror to see if I was going to get tagged not knowing if Zemke was spinning or not. By time I got my eyes focused, Brad was sideways in front of me and I had no idea a wreck was evening happening there. I let chaos around me get the better of me and I should have seen it sooner.
Sorry Charles for being one of the fellas causing a yellow or two .

Daltonfallen

Premium Member
Name
Dalton Geyer
iRacing ID
While we're on the apology train, sorry to everybody who got collected in that first big one on lap 106. I think Brad hit the intimidator button on me and I locked it up for a second on entry, then I over corrected and hopped the curb. The risk I took in not pitting was calculated, but I am bad at math.

Stacy Hunter

Premium Member
Name
Stacy Hunter
iRacing ID
All is good Charles. You by no means affected my night in a negative way. I came out of the corner and didn't realize what was going on until you shot up in the air. I never could get into a rhythm and was just trying to stay out of every ones way for the most part.

C.M. Pennington

Premium Member
Name
Charles M. Pennington
iRacing ID
Watching the broadcast and replay, I was very impressed with Abners performance last night. Congrats on a well deserved win Abner. As for the sorry train. Well I've got a few my bads as well. Sorry to Barron for the getting into his tail gate (twice). The first one was just a touch. But sent him around and caused the first caution. Then later I got into his rear again when he checked up quicker than I did to avoid trouble ahead. Also sorry to Patrick who was stopped on the track and I hit him hard. I did not see his truck due to the traffic directly in front of me. If you look at the replay from my cockpit you'll see what I mean.

C.M. Pennington

Premium Member
Name
Charles M. Pennington
iRacing ID
I think we all need to have a chat with Brad. Just because you know a trick to go over pit wall with the truck on front stretch to get 4 new fresh tires to win the race doesn't mean you can do it on this league.

I demand a ban.
It was an impressive pit road entrance to be sure. I for one think it should be legal, due the the talent required to pull it off.