Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 6: Lime Rock Park - Full Course (July 23)

Of the Special Events/Team Events that iRacing offers, which one do you like the most?

• 24h of Lemans

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Petit LeMans (10h Road Atlanta)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indy 500

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 6 Hours of Glen

• 24h of Daytona

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 12h of Sebring

• 24h of Spa

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • None, I'm a Sprint Driver

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Lime Rock Park - Full Course.png

Time of day: Afternoon
Practice: 2:34 PM (in-game time)
Qualifying: 5:14 PM (in-game time)
Race: 5:29 PM (in-game time)
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Good evening and welcome back for Round 6 at Lime Rock! I expect tonight to be fierce and fun.

Let’s keep in mind that this track is small, both in distance and width.  Be patient when trying to pass. If you find yourself no longer driving the same direction, please lock those brakes up.
If you find yourself being lapped or already laps down with lead lap car approaching, please allow them to pass at the safest opportunity possible.  Pay attention to the flags displayed on your screen and monitor your Relative Box often.

Don’t forget there are polls running on the forum. Topics include track states and team changes for next season.  Make your voice heard. You cannot complain if you don’t vote.

That’s all I have! Have fun tonight and race hard but clean!

Translation is in Spanish on the forum.

ESPAÑOL

Buenas noches y bienvenidos a la Ronda 6 en Lime Rock. Espero que esta noche sea feroz y divertida.

Tengamos en cuenta que esta pista es pequeña, tanto en distancia como en ancho. Sé paciente cuando intentes pasar. Si ya estás fuera de pista, por favor, bloquea los frenos.
Si te encuentra con vuelta perdida frente a otros autos o si ya se acerca autos con más vueltas, permíteles pasar a la primera oportunidad de la forma más segura posible. Presta atención a las banderas que se muestran en su pantalla y supervisa la black box con el relative de la carrera/

No olvides que hay encuestas que se están ejecutando en el foro. Los temas incluyen estados de pista y cambios de equipo para la próxima temporada. Haz oír tu voz. No puedes quejarte si no votas.

¡Eso es todo lo que tengo! Diviértete esta noche y corre duro pero limpio!

jalmenar

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Jonathan Almenar
iRacing ID
Unfortunately I wont be able to participate, my pedals are broken and I'm still waiting for a new set coming late this week.

HEF51

Name
Sorry i did not get the opportunity to post before leaving for vacation prior to the Road Atlanta race last week. I will be present for all races going forward though!

Cody Bauman

Name
Something has come up and I can't make it tonight. Enjoy the race fellas! See you guys next week.

Chewy_ferretti

Name
Pablo Ferretti
iRacing ID
My apologies to all the pilots that got involve in the accident on the last turn, first lap. I made a mistake pushing too hard on gas, hitting the wall and kicked back to the middle of the track. I tried to stay in the grass but was impossible. Again really sorry to all the pilots affected with this bad manouver.

Best Regards to all. - Pablo Ferretti #13