GT3 Pro/Am Series 2022/S1
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD
Time of day: Night
Heat 1: 12 laps
Heat 2: 12 laps
Featured: 25 laps
Fast Repair: 1
ahunter27t said:last night was a bummer, heat race was fantastic but the feature was a let down. tagged the wall first corner and got a black flag. caution came out and we got the 2 to go before pits were open. with the horrible pits at lanier, i wasnt even in my pitstall before yall got the green flag. If it is possible for next season to extend the caution at certain tracks.. this should be one. Made for great racing. bad pits.
GameOfJobes said:Sorry to hear about your arm Rory! Get well soon!
1. I definitely wanted to be competitive in this league since dirt is where I come from, but I didn't actually expect to have this much fun. League racing on dirt is totally different than the official races and it has been a pleasant surprise.
2. I would love to see the races broadcasted and would absolutely donate to see it happen. I'll put $20 up right now.
3. I like inverts and had a blast doing it last night. I think 6 might be a better number than 8, but that might be because I've seen USAC do it for years. It's hard for the quick qualifier to pass 7 cars if they are real close time wise, but if not it makes for more excitement during the first few laps.
Jeffery sorry to hear about your mishap I looked at the review and Ron tried to avoid collecting you but it didn't work I have also sent you a PMJeffSteward72 said:1. with the "trial" season coming to an end next week what was your expectations of this series and did you have fun
I don't know if I had any expectations but I am having a ton of fun in series
2. If we tried to do a broadcast of this series would you like that and would you donate to that P.S. its not a lot
I would absolutely donate for a broadcast, hell I will put up the money for the whole season if someone sends me the information.
3. the final question is what do you guys think of inverts because tonight were testing that theory
Inverts was pretty fun to see but I would want them for every races Lanier seemed like a good place for it since everyone was running pretty close in practice and qualifying not sure how well it would work at places like Eldora but I would be willing to see. Unfortunately I got hit in my heat and trucked in the race for the invert to even matter to me. Still had fun though!