Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 6: Hungaroring (January 31)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Hungaroring.png

Race Time of day: 2022-04-01 08:25 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 30%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
Unfortunately, due to unforseen financial issues, I will be unable to attend this race tomorrow night as I had forgotten to purchase the track and the funds are not available to do so. Y'all have fun and put on a good race, I'll be watching from the comfort of my livingroom couch lol.

Kelly Greenhoe

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Kelly Greenhoe
iRacing ID
My PC strikes again!!! Man oh man I just don't know what to do. That is 3 weeks in a row now since joining this league that exactly as the qualifying timer hits 0:00 I get booted from the session. At SPA I got back in just in time, to spin first lap lol. Imola I was able to load back in right away and make the grid for a fun race. And last night at Hungaroring it happened again third week in a row, this time I was somehow an entire 1.5 laps down to start when it only took me less than 1-2 minutes to load back in... and there should have been 2 min of grid time so I should not have been over a full lap down. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to join the pack up front for a race!

darkwall

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Ian Cabana
iRacing ID
Disconnects happened to me often, similar to your experience. I have since hard wired my internet connection and no more issues.
Yeah many issue happen with WIFI which is not stable for many reason. Wired is always recommended before WIFI... Another thing Hungarian is known for Many issue I had many issue over the last week... and when they change the track for bathurst everything was fix by itself...

Kelly Greenhoe

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Kelly Greenhoe
iRacing ID
Thanks guys... I'll keep digging, been working with iRacing as well and now their developers are thinking it seems to be GPU related issue based on some error logs I sent over. I opened everything up and checked connections and reseated the GPU and switched RAM slots just to see. Ran a race last night with zero issues and looked beautiful with no stutters or anything and held the FPS I have it set at the whole race... I'm really hoping it was something silly like a loose connection or bad RAM slot but we'll see!

Internet was the first place to start and it's definitely not that, been there done that as they say. Hard wired, full gig speed, many a stress / continuous internet tests and she runs as long as she needs with 0% packet loss which is nice. The internet is the one thing I went quite overkill on for living by myself in a studio apartment hehe.

Looking forward to Bathurst!

Stacy Hunter

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Stacy Hunter
iRacing ID
Someone was asking in the Majors discord about the same issue that you were having. They got booted between Q and Staging when in the Daytona Duels.
I'll pass along the info you posted and maybe it will correct their issues as well.
Hopefully your issues are solved.