Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 6: Dover International Speedway (May 1)

codahex

Manager
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
2022_Dover.png

Sim Date & Time:
2022-04-30 14:30 1x
Laps:
200 / 90min

ErikHaag

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
ERik Haag
iRacing ID
It happens bud, I tried like hell to avoid you.
you did nothing wrong the car was gone, i hate how this car is fine until it snaps and you cant do anything to save it, no issues mid-corner until one time i come off the brake, and it just upsets the rear end, really just tired of killing myself every race i have a chance at a decent finish. im so much better than I've shown

epapineau91

Premium Member
Name
Eric Ronald Papineau
iRacing ID
Just keep working at it. We all go through those times. It'll turn around.

Jose Medina

Premium Member
Name
jose medina
iRacing ID
I'm so Sorry for the Drivers that where involved on my misjudgment of how much time i had to get out of the way truly sorry i ruined your race. There where 3 drivers already apologized to one driver Live but until after the end of the race i watched the replay & apologized by message towards Kris Hudson but can't figure out who was the 1st driver to come up on me on the bottom thought it was someone i apologize to but it wasn't him but someone else no need to answer just know i'm sorry . Worse thing i hate is me ruining someone's race i'm not at all fast but sure am respectful but tonight it wasn't enough . Again Sorry

Hootius

Director
Staff member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I appreciate all the reaching out guys did after the race. Mistakes happen and we know it all gets heated in the moment, I also appreciate that when we do have to say to calm it down, the respect is there to end the race chatter.

All things considered, that was our best collective race with reducing the cautions.

With that, the lapped issue has popped up a few times this season. One piece of advice that I can give is that sometimes I think trying to communicate makes matters worse. Hitting the push to talk button be a hassle especially entering or in a corner and causes a loss of focus, so just remember to hold a steady line and let actions speak louder than words. Just being predictable is more important than negotiating a preferred line.

Jose Medina

Premium Member
Name
jose medina
iRacing ID
I appreciate all the reaching out guys did after the race. Mistakes happen and we know it all gets heated in the moment, I also appreciate that when we do have to say to calm it down, the respect is there to end the race chatter.

All things considered, that was our best collective race with reducing the cautions.

With that, the lapped issue has popped up a few times this season. One piece of advice that I can give is that sometimes I think trying to communicate makes matters worse. Hitting the push to talk button be a hassle especially entering or in a corner and causes a loss of focus, so just remember to hold a steady line and let actions speak louder than words. Just being predictable is more important than negotiating a preferred line.
Got it