Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 6: Darlington Raceway (May 5)

Bradley Holly

Organizer
Full Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
to everyone that has made a throw back scheme i would like us to all meet somewhere on the track so we can try and get a group screenshot I figured that would be cool to have for the prl forum

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Hey guys ! Would be nice to have more pictures of your trucks on the track. We always need shots for the race announcements.

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
During the final pit party, we'll want all the guys with throwback liveries to stack up so we can get some screen shot opportunities. We want to show off everyone's hard work!!! (Even though my basic throwback took all of 10 mins to make 😬)

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hey guys. Just to reiterate from the race chat last night. I'll have the results updated shortly. That last sprint to the line did not count. The running order as we were under the final pace lap will be the finishing order. So positions 8-17 on our results will not match the official results of the session due to changes made in that little dash. I did confirm via replay what the correct order was. Sorry that iRacing put us in that situation.