Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 6: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (23 Oct)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​
 ​
Time of day: Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

acaro

Premium Member
I will have to sit out this race again, give a good show on the broadcast because I might be able to watch it!

Good luck all.

numbers1206

Ozymandias said:
I will be hosting a 2-hour practice session tonight (GMT 00:30; EDT 20:30). No password required.

Thanks for hosting the practice last night!  I need all the help I can get at this track.

Juliano

So sorry for the late comment

A last minute schedule change for tonight has conflicted with the race

Its looking like I will not be able to race

I will try my best to make it!

If not, I wish you all a great race!!

Cheers

rprovencher87

Hi guys, I still can't make the race due to my injury, I tried to be consistent with braking with my right foot but I'm not able to put 3 laps together. I will sit this one out again. I will watch the race. I wish you all good luck

MrCaringi

@Aaron Thackr and @Derby: I really sorry for the contact in the begining of the race, my bad. REAL space awareness problems...

This was my worst race in this season tons of slow downs too...

deadguy79

MrCaringi said:
@Aaron Thackr and @Derby: I really sorry for the contact in the begining of the race, my bad. REAL space awareness problems...

This was my worst race in this season tons of slow downs too...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would have liked to have completed a whole lap. Oh well.

Modoff

Premium Member
Full Name
Carl Modoff
iRacing ID
It happens Ben, I had a 4 day camping trip so I only got a little practice before the race, no race practice so I was being way over cautious trying to find a rhythm there. I think we have all done that at some point so no hard feelings. A little salt on the wound though I turned around in the grass so I wouldn't come back on the track in traffic and iRacing decided it was a good idea to give me a 3.5 second penalty. Apparently I gained an advantage! lol, Looking forward to Spa

Fmontini

Full Name
Francisco Montini
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My turn. Sorry Justin, I made a mistake and I hit you, it was a difficult race[/font]

Phyrexius

Premium Member
Modoff said:
It happens Ben, I had a 4 day camping trip so I only got a little practice before the race, no race practice so I was being way over cautious trying to find a rhythm there.  I think we have all done that at some point so no hard feelings.  A little salt on the wound though I turned around in the grass so I wouldn't come back on the track in traffic and iRacing decided it was a good idea to give me a 3.5 second penalty.  Apparently I gained an advantage! lol, Looking forward to Spa

Don't worry karma came right back at me and William did the same exact thing to me the next lap  :mrgreen:

JustinHall164

Fmontini said:
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My turn. Sorry Justin, I made a mistake and I hit you, it was a difficult race[/font]

Yeah...it was a frustrating race for me as well even before that incident. I saw you were down on speed in that section and was hoping you'd back off before the chicane. At the same time I understand how frustrating it is to lose 4 spots in a single sector so I'm not too upset...just wish it could have been cleaner.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a better showing at Spa.