Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 6: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Grand Prix Pits (February 1)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
SpaGp.png

Race Time of day: 2022-03-01 13:35 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Bob_cts-v

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Robert Gough
iRacing ID
Hi, for tonight's race I would like to file a protest against ALL the drivers that were in front and behind me. Problem is I can't seems to find the batch protest form...:mad:
Seriously, I think you should start by giving race flag description courses, because obviously many drivers do not know what a yellow flag means. I've got ramed from
behind and the guy was still hammer to the floor 🤷‍♂️ Getting a bit discourage... Hope that management will revise this start and apply appropriate sanctions to the guilty drivers.

Jatterbu

Name
Joey Atterbury
iRacing ID
I want to formally apologize to everyone that was racing tonight. I am beyond embarrassed in myself in not being able to avoid, and then collecting the entire field behind. I tried to keep my car drivers left as I didn't know if Wager was going to hook left or right at that point. If you would like to contact me/yell at me/ridicule me publicly, I am here and available via PM/email whatever. Sorry to everyone. I'm tucking my tail between my legs and will check this in a bit.

Luke. H. Davis

Premium Member
Name
Luke H Davis
iRacing ID
Hi, for tonight's race I would like to file a protest against ALL the drivers that were in front and behind me. Problem is I can't seems to find the batch protest form...:mad:
Seriously, I think you should start by giving race flag description courses, because obviously many drivers do not know what a yellow flag means. I've got ramed from
behind and the guy was still hammer to the floor 🤷‍♂️ Getting a bit discourage... Hope that management will revise this start and apply appropriate sanctions to the guilty drivers.
You can find the protest form on the side bar or on the home page on the right hand side on desktop. Here is the direct link https://precisionracingleague.com/forum/index.php?form/protest-form.4/select

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220201-223941.png
    Screenshot_20220201-223941.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

DespicableBeast

Premium Member
Name
Quoc Ninh
iRacing ID
I want to formally apologize to everyone that was racing tonight. I am beyond embarrassed in myself in not being able to avoid, and then collecting the entire field behind. I tried to keep my car drivers left as I didn't know if Wager was going to hook left or right at that point. If you would like to contact me/yell at me/ridicule me publicly, I am here and available via PM/email whatever. Sorry to everyone. I'm tucking my tail between my legs and will check this in a bit.
Don’t worry about too much Joey. It was the first lap with cold tires. You hit the wall and came back across the track. It’s not like you cause a intentional wreck that collected everyone.

I was so focused on Michael’s ass that I didn’t even see you hit the wall. You kind of came out from no where. Instead putting all my focus on Michael, I could’ve been more aware of what was going happening and slowed down to avoid you. After all, I attempted to avoid you and Michael which led to me jerking my car across the other side of the track and collecting more drivers.

But you know. It’s mid season… this major accident will shake up the drivers championship standing. It’ll be an exhilarating and interesting race for the rest of the season.

DespicableBeast

Premium Member
Name
Quoc Ninh
iRacing ID
👎Its a shame that yellow flag wasn’t thrown out from the position I was when the wreck initially happened. But I get your frustration. It sucks dude. For what it’s worth, Sorry for being part of that front pack that ruin your race

Laughlin

Organizer
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Its the exact reason why Spa can be so dangerous. Very high speed section, blind crest over the hill and just happens so so fast theres not much time to react. I've gotta say, I think this is the first time I've ever seen the top 10 drivers all crash out lol. What a mess..

1643775000967.png

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
The only feedback I have is that when I say to you guys don’t be that yahoo that sends it up Eau Rouge on cold tires, then don’t be that yahoo that sends it up Eau Rouge on cold tires.

I’m well aware that no one intended to wreck, but if there is no self checking out on track, then it’s bound to happen near 100% of the time. I hope that those who suffered wreckage tonight can take something, anything, away from this. There is always something to be learned. Stay teachable and don’t think that this slow guy here doesn’t know what he’s saying. I’ve been around sim racing longer than some in this league have been alive! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

As one of my teammates said tonight after the race: “For once a technical glitch by GSRC was probably a good thing.”

Last edited:

JonathonWager

Premium Member
TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jonathon Wager
iRacing ID
Hey guys i just want to apologize to everyone whos races where ruined because of me. I had practiced the run up Eau Rouge on cold tires multiple times but the audi just got so loose on lap 1. I tried to hold my brakes the best I could but I got shot out to the middle of the track but it was a big error on my side. So just throwing out a big sorry to everyone involved in that incident.