Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 6: Bathurst - Mount Panorama (Mod) (28May17)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID

Sponsor this circuit for only $2.95 USD

[circuit_3][/circuit_3]​

Race Settings
Dynamic Track: Start at 100%
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Time of Day: 5[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif].00PM[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Weather: [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Clear[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Air Temp:[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] 28[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Track Temp: [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]34[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Temp Variation: 1[/font]
Start Type: Standing
Laps: 18

mdoherty20

Premium Member
Bathurst Weather Clear
In Game start time:17.00PM
Air Temp 28
Track Temp 34
Temp Variation 1
There will be no time of day acceleration from now on as a few lags were reported

mdoherty20

Premium Member
New driver joined DA Buttons team today (23 May 2017. Please download and install his skin from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1meHBwAiqIFWmZZOTJzLUdpbkk/view?usp=sharing

mdoherty20

Premium Member
I have noticed a lot of laps are being set as invalid, I seen 1 session 21 laps set, 20 of them invalid. So I have investigated and found that ptracker was to blame, it was set to collision/invalid lap, so any brush with wall at top invalidated lap, i have turned that off now so any excessive invalids laps wont happen anymore with the wall, obviously, it will not let you cut the track on the bottom of the course. Also for every brush of the wall will increase your damage, I may decrease damage to 20% just for this race, Thoughts everyone???

Mezetix

Well... Considering the track, I will be very lucky if I finish this race.
I crashed at Brands Hach, and its not a hard track. So if I survive here it will be a minor miricle. The major problem I see is someone hiting a wall in the S turns and we get a pile up. So I am for lowering the damage. Still Its gonna be an interesting race.

mdoherty20

Premium Member
Ok, we will set it at 20% for the race only! I recommend setting the repair car option in the pitstop strategy window that pops out, just to be on the safe side.

chico

Couldn't do more than 5 laps without crashing / brushing / going off track.:( That's going to be a tough one.

A

Anonymous

chico said:
Couldn't do more than 5 laps without crashing / brushing / going off track.:( That's going to be a tough one.

??? bathurst have wall??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

xoSx

Guys, I was driving in P11, and on the last lap game teleported me to pits, and in the stats I have DNF.
Can it be fixed?

Xaidenb29

xoSx said:
Guys, I was driving in P11, and on the last lap game teleported me to pits, and in the stats I have DNF.
Can it be fixed?

have you cnaged your name on assetto corsa as you dont show up on the list

xoSx

Xaidenb29 said:
xoSx said:
Can it be fixed?

have you cnaged your name on assetto corsa as you dont show up on the list

It shows me as Dastan Farrokhzad, it's my other nickname, but I was driving as xoSx., so I have no idea what happened here. Sorry for that.