Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 6: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari - Grand Prix (Feb 2)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Imola.png

Race Time of day: 2021-04-01 10:00 1x
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 18x
Max Fuel: 100% for LMP2, 75% for GTE
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
I love the Ring... But I damn near broke my wrist there when I forgot to let go of the wheel and hammered the wall at 140mph... I'm also slow as a mule around that joint. Imola presents plenty of challenges and doesn't require being chained to my rig to find pace at.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
I really love Imola also because it's not a narrow track like the ring. There us plenty of space there! So it's ideal for multiclass racing!

Jared

Name
Jared Turnbull
iRacing ID
I am out for the foreseeable future. Once internet demand returns to normal I will be back. Risked a 7pm official race and wrecked out with a 2' net code.

ShadowNinjaPug

Premium Member
Name
Raymond Deux
iRacing ID
Does anyone have a VRS Imola set that has been patched that is willing to share :) Unfortunately, I am not handy with set ups. Just load them up and drive.

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
I see Ted hasn't thrown up the practice info yet, so if by chance he can't host one tonight I'll log on somewhere between 6PM - 7PM EST and throw one up. I make no guarantees as to how accurate it'll be but any laps with cars on track will be valuable.

teddywoods72

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
I’ll be hosting tonight. I haven’t set the session up yet, but it will be the normal 1900-0000 ET hours. I’ll post once it’s made. My apologies for not getting to it yesterday.

teddywoods72

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
HosTed session is scheduled to launch, Monday @ 7PM ET.
Length: 5 Hours.
Starting State: 50% Usage
Static Conditions.

La sesión está programada para iniciarse el lunes a las 7 p.m. ET.
Duración: 5 horas.
Estado inicial de la pista: 50% de uso
Condiciones estáticas.
Screenshot 2021-02-01 182409.png

str5010

Name
Shawn Romig
iRacing ID
I may not be able to make it home in time tonight to race due to heavy snowfall in my area.

str5010

Name
Shawn Romig
iRacing ID
Ha the trouble is that even if I make it home I need to remove snow there and at the family business. Will be a long night with 24" of snow on the ground!

nickthequick

Manager
Staff member
Name
Nicholas Delp
iRacing ID
going to be missing this one, but should be good for all the rest

FLMontini

Name
Federico Luis Montini
iRacing ID
Hi everyone. Very sorry Uthman. I couldn't avoide your car. I think you took the turn not so well, but Its 100% my responsibility to keep distance. I tried to keep your car straight by keep pushing the gas pedal......Again very sorry.

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
Gotta maximize the opportunities when running against competition this good. I knew coming in that the car was fast here, but I wasn't really sure it was winning fast. Caught a break with Uthman's incident for sure along with Boris not having a good qualifying. I knew if I could break the draft I might have a chance to pull away as I felt that my race pace was pretty good on full fuel.

No gambling on gas this time :)

Great run from Boris and Stephen. Hard to beat those Porsche's. PRL Win #2 at the track I got my first ever iRacing GTE win :cool:

Thank you PRL and GSRC for broadcasting!