Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 6: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari - Grand Prix (Feb 1)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Imola.png

Race Time of day: 2021-04-01 13:35 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Magnan431

Premium Member
Name
Philippe Magnan
iRacing ID
Good luck everyone !! The kink hate it or love it i’m thinking is one of the most challenging turn in iracing! Be aware i’m slow as hell in this corner 😂😂

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
Great racing tonight guys. Ended where I started which is pretty good. Could have been worse. Lots of tough battles on track tonight from what I could see.

See you all next week at Laguna Seca. (Broadcast race).

Last edited:

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
lewisgoodway You definitively got a grasp of that Merc.. As usual, we were untouchable. The train was a one timer..
P3 through P9 had one hell of a train going near the end, took an entire straight of me pulled right over and crawling for them to get past me!

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Drew, sorry about the bumper tap in Minerale... I ended up carrying a bit more speed than you and mistimed when you'd be back on the gas. As I was spinning out, it looked like you Kelly going straight at least.

We're starting to have some good battles on track!

DrewD523

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Drew DeWese
iRacing ID
Drew, sorry about the bumper tap in Minerale... I ended up carrying a bit more speed than you and mistimed when you'd be back on the gas. As I was spinning out, it looked like you Kelly going straight at least.

We're starting to have some good battles on track!
No worries at all, that was definitely a racing incident no one at fault. I felt my car unsettle under braking for that second braking zone of Minerale so I slowed her down a little bit more than normal and I saw your grille get really big in my rear view really fast! You were definitely able to carry more speed right there than me, I noticed on previous laps.

Looking forward to our battle next week!