Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 5: Talladega Superspeedway (14 Oct)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Morning
Laps: 50
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Kyle7

Guys not sure ill be able to make it again. if i do it’ll probably be right before qualifying starts. hope to see y’all later

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Should be on in a bit. Not super worried about practice but then again it is Talladega. Hope we get a strong showing.

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Also I'm a bit disappointed in the fact I only suggested 50 laps for this instead of 90 or 100. Anyway, hopefully it'll be fun.

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
The last lap. Better to be lucky than good I guess lol and big thanks to Dale for wanting to work with me that last lap, I owe you a favor in the future (if I can ever keep up with you on a non-restrictor plate track lol)

https://youtu.be/8DvrHUExdoU