Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 5: Snetterton Circuit - 300 (Apr 13)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Snetterton - 300.png

Race Time of day: 2020-04-11 08:25 1x
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 16x, DSQ at 24x
Max Fuel: TBD
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

Pre-Race questions:
1) 3 part question-what are your thoughts on this league so far? Will you come back next season ya think? If we charged money to enter the league to possibly acquire more broadcasting would that change you mind? 

2) Do ya have a favorite car TV show?

3) who is you favorite Organizer in the Monday night league, Mark, Dave, or Erik, please explain why 🤣 

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Pre-Race questions are up!

1) 3 part question-what are your thoughts on this league so far? Will you come back next season ya think? If we charged money to enter the league to possibly acquire more broadcasting would that change you mind?

I will be back because i help out here and enjoy the challenge of this car. I also am excited to be getting the BMW at some point 👍. I would also pay a fee for sure as i love having the broadcast to go back and watch the next day!

Of course Top Gear back in the day, then the Grand Tour, but i will watch a bunch of car shows as I enjoy most of them.

3) who is you favorite Organizer in the Monday night league, Mark, Dave, or Erik, please explain why 🤣

I hate Erik, and just because 

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race questions:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1) 3 part question-what are your thoughts on this league so far? Will you come back next season ya think? If we charged money to enter the league to possibly acquire more broadcasting would that change you mind? [/font]
It is a challenging car that I have a love hate relationship with.  The competition is high, which pushes me to do better.  As long as that stays in place, the longer I will stay.  Then again, I am an organizer for this series so I don't have much of a choice  :lol:

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2) Do ya have a favorite car TV show?[/font]
I don't have one but I have been watching some documentaries on YouTube.  The Porsche 919 hybrid is fascinating.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3) who is you favorite Organizer in the Monday night league, Mark, Dave, or Erik, please explain why [/font][img=18x18]http://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/svg/1f923.svg[/img][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Mark.  He does all the stuff I don't want/have time to do  :mrgreen: [/font]

Kenny Duval

Name
Kenny Duval
iRacing ID

It would be better if I wasn't slow...

Of course...but I'll still be slow.

Nope...I'd just be slow for more people to see.

What's this TV thing you speak of?

3) who is you favorite Organizer in the Monday night league, Mark, Dave, or Erik, please explain why

I hold them all in equal contempt for entirely different reasons. 

I'm kidding...I don't like any of them that turn a faster lap in practice than me. :D  

Erik does hold a special place in my heart though.  He is caring, thoughtful and a compassionate human being.  No better man alive if you ask me.  Mark on the other hand is a vodka cranberry drinking tool.  

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Race Day Alert!!!

Snetterton hear we come, lots of tight tight corners here, be smart and pick the safest spots to pass 😁, see everyone tonight 👍

Kenny Duval

Name
Kenny Duval
iRacing ID
There is no passing at Snetterton. You can't pass on a goat track. You are just waiting for someone to make a mistake.

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
1) I'm definitely enjoying this season. I like the car and have had some awesome battles. I really hope the M4 makes it to the sim for next season. Of course, I'll be back, and I have no problem throwing in a few bucks to help the league.

2) Tough to beat the original Top Gear. I also like 5th Gear when I can find it. I don't bother with cable anymore. Now I dive down youtube rabbit holes.

3) Honestly, I love myself. Furiously. And far too frequently. Those other guys are ok, though.

Spinn

Premium Member
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
I'm really enjoying it, I feel more competitive here than racing in the GTEs on Tuesday nights.  (Of course, that's just because it's a new car for everyone.  Once you guys have more practice, I'll be back to running at the back I'm sure...)

I'll be back as long as the night is running.  And will gladly pay for it.

Canada's Worst Driver - too bad it got cancelled last year  :cry:

3) who is you favorite Organizer in the Monday night league, Mark, Dave, or Erik, please explain why
I dunno, I think there's too many durn Canadians running this league...  After my apology post last week it started a torrent of politeness, and we can't be having that, ya hosers!

Kenny Duval

Name
Kenny Duval
iRacing ID
Spinn said:

What happened they couldn't get anyone in Canada to say something bad on camera about another driver?

Spinn

Premium Member
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Kenny Duval said:
Spinn said:

What happened they couldn't get anyone in Canada to say something bad on camera about another driver?

Tim Horton's complained people were hurting their sales by no longer drinking their coffee while driving  :lol:

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
May miss tonight it will be close by the time I get home

Dan

Kenny Duval

Name
Kenny Duval
iRacing ID
I have never worked so hard to finish so poorly...

I suck....

Good job Daniel...I was applying all the pressure I could. I'm still not sure how you went that far in the grass and I still couldn't get by. Great save.

lafcam93

Name
James David
iRacing ID
Finally snetterton is done... Man what is wrong with this track... Each damn lap the grip is gone....somewhere 🤣🤣

Thanks for the everybody great job with the blue flag...