Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 5: Oran Park Raceway - Grand Prix (Jan 25)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
OranParkGP.png

Race Time of day: 2021-01-23 09:30 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

DrewD523

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Drew DeWese
iRacing ID
I Raced Oran a few weeks ago in the Fixed Ferrari GT3 series, it was like driving big fast cars on a go-kart track (bull in a China shop more like it?). Lots of awkward kinks and corners especially in traffic. It will be interesting with 40 cars that is for sure.

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
I Raced Oran a few weeks ago in the Fixed Ferrari GT3 series, it was like driving big fast cars on a go-kart track (bull in a China shop more like it?). Lots of awkward kinks and corners especially in traffic. It will be interesting with 40 cars that is for sure.

QFT... It's sad that this track no longer exists irl, there's a housing addition there now. But was a hoot back in the day watching the V8 Supercars thunder around this joke of a track.

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Finally got a run in... a BIG difference after running the Daytona 24 🤪

And holy shit - that sharp left T2! Throwing it in there and hammering the brakes praying it stops in time in insane 🤢🤮

Dflanagan

Name
David Flanagan
iRacing ID
Hello everyone! Unfortunately I’m bowing out of tonight’s race due to too much racing this weekend! I’ll be back next week for sure. I didn’t have time to run a single lap here so I don’t want to be a danger to the top of the field. See you guys next Monday and good luck to everyone racing tonight!

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
I'm sorry for taking you out Bryan. I was trying to take it easy and not cause any issues, but I gave too much brake and it knocked me loose. It was not intentional

lafcam93

Name
James David
iRacing ID
Well, hopefully it didn't cause crash i think, but honestly sorry especially to diegomorales man, when i looked back at the replay that brake check, all my fault... miscalculate pace car speed i should just maintain my speed... noob mistake there.

I will probably get a penalty for that, indeed deserve...

Most important i want you to know it wasn't my intention to cause any incidents.

When i saw you spin off , it was a sad moment... what a race we had... and let's talk about that overtake around the lapper... my gosh...

Eduardo L

Name
Eduardo Lorente
iRacing ID
My apologies for punting PipeCeballos on lap 11.

I was following too close when he went for a pass at turn-2 and spun him around in the last 10-20 feet before the apex. It wasn't a hard hit, but it was enough to spin him around into the dirt.

I'm very sorry for wrecking your race tonight, Pipe. I pulled over by the side of the track to wait for you to get back on -- we were having a good race and I was dissappointed with myself that it ended that way.

diegomorales

Premium Member
Name
Diego Morales
iRacing ID
No problem, lafcam93. I saw it was a mistake and not something you would do on purpose. And I got really lucky with that lapper haha Man. it was fun!

Unfortunately, that invisible bump took me out haha couldn't practice much this week so I was unaware of that thing :/ It was fun till there.

I want to apologize to Jorge Flores on turn 3 (lap1). I got a good exit out of T2, I got the inside line, but then missed the braking point and didn't leave him enough space.