Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 5: North Wilkesboro Speedway - 1987 (July 25th)

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
North Wilkesboro.png

Laps: 235
Sim Date and Time: 2021-07-24 15:35 1x

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
Who is ready for some good ole fashion short tract racings? I have a good feeling we will have some long runs this weekend.

Who thinks Nascar should bring this track back to the Cup schedule?

Last edited by a moderator:

matloc28

Premium Member
Name
Matt Long
iRacing ID
I haven't raced North Wilkesboro much yet so I've got to put in the seat time, but pumped we get to go there this week (maybe we just go there two weeks in a row and skip iRacing SS?). Should be an awesome track and if we can keep the cautions down like we have been it should lead to some great racing. That long run at New Hampshire was awesome. I was worn out after that! (Elliott - I'm kicking myself for letting you get me on the last lap...good chase brother).

Absolutely would love to see NASCAR run here again. Any track/car combo that requires braking, off throttle time, and has more HP than my personal vehicle is a win in my book at this point.

Bradley Holly

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Bradley Holly
iRacing ID
I haven't raced North Wilkesboro much yet so I've got to put in the seat time, but pumped we get to go there this week (maybe we just go there two weeks in a row and skip iRacing SS?). Should be an awesome track and if we can keep the cautions down like we have been it should lead to some great racing. That long run at New Hampshire was awesome. I was worn out after that! (Elliott - I'm kicking myself for letting you get me on the last lap...good chase brother).

Absolutely would love to see NASCAR run here again. Any track/car combo that requires braking, off throttle time, and has more HP than my personal vehicle is a win in my book at this point.
ya last weeks race was good only thing that sucked was after i got damage my car wasnt the same so i had to go into salvage mode just to get the best finish i could. Honestly with how the last couple race have gone i have higher than normal hopes on getting the long runs we want and i would like to see lap traffic come into play that could make things interesting