Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 5: Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke - BES/WEC (Jan 26)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
NurburgringBESWEC.png

Race Time of day: 2021-04-01 18:25 1x
Race Length: 60 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 18x
Max Fuel: 100% for LMP2, 75% for GTE
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

teddywoods72

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
HosTed session is scheduled to launch, Monday @ 7PM ET.
Length: 5 Hours.
Starting State: 50% Usage
Static Conditions.

La sesión está programada para iniciarse el lunes a las 7 p.m. ET.
Duración: 5 horas.
Estado inicial de la pista: 50% de uso
Condiciones estáticas.

NurBurg.png

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
Gotta learn not to beat myself... LOL... Ugh. The positive is I ran about as fast in the race as I thought I would, so the pace was there. Boris was correct in his interview, I had that thing setup to make it real hard to pass at the end of the straights. Swore I had saved enough to make that work but apparently my calculator is junk or I need to fire my race engineer... Wait, the race engineer is me... :rolleyes:

Anyway, just cut it too close. Absolute hammer and tongs race with Boris. Wish I had about another 0.4 gallons so we could've fought to the end. There was nothing between us.

Ah damnit... Just disappointed. I didn't think I could swipe a win away here but I was confident a podium was in the cards. I guess I'll take the top 5 running out of gas. I knew looking at the schedule I was going to have to maximize the points now because Montreal and Motegi are going to be rough and the Ford is down on top end so going into Monza to wrap it up is going to be hard too.

Congratulations to the podium!

rrusso

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Rafael Russo
iRacing ID
Congrats guys for the amazing pace on the front. Considering that i didnt practice since friday due to vacations; considering that i did a terrible qualy (again); considering that i was hited by an lmp2 on lap 12 where i have no idea what happened there...when i was in a fun battle with Asch

Considering all of that...it was a fun race.

After the incident that i lost 12 seconds, i returned behind Shawn, but i basically cant overtake because to make Corvette competitive i had to put too much downforce, so it was a mess in straights....decided to pit early to overtake in the box...and it worked.

At the end i managed my p5 back after Tyler ran out of gas.

Result was good considering all of these factors, but could be better. My qualy is killing me hehehehe

Now lets see how it goes at Imola, a track that i really didnt like lol

UthmanAlaoui

Name
Uthman Alaoui
iRacing ID
Great racing everyone. Nice and clean for the most part. GG Micheal in qualifying I had to dig really deep to grab pole. Thanks to all the LMP2s for being sensible.

westracing01

Name
Michael Ross
iRacing ID
Great racing everyone. Nice and clean for the most part. GG Micheal in qualifying I had to dig really deep to grab pole. Thanks to all the LMP2s for being sensible.

I thought I had that. Helluva lap you put down to swipe it back. Truth be told, with the way I had the car setup I had to have pole to really make the strategy work. I shifted on the fly to the short fill strategy and... Well... We saw how that worked out... LOL. You had the pace though. I knew if I got behind you I probably wouldn't be able to stay with you but if I had the lead I was going to be real hard to pass.