Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 5: Kansas Speedway - Oval (17 Oct)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsored by Three Amigos Racing

Time of day: Afternoon
Laps: 90
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

ANNOUNCEMENT 10-17-18

Track in the server was setup as KENTUCKY not KANSAS. The Kansas setup was also selected. We apologize for this mistake. 

***UPDATE***

New session will be up in less than 5 minutes. It will be setup as Kansas with the proper setup.

chatley59

Premium Member
Full Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
5 games this weekend and the only practice for the week is tonight so unfortunately I’ll be missing tonight’s race. I’m planning on skipping practice next week to race though

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
***ANNOUNCEMENT***

I do not know how the server got setup wrong (I am not in charge of that) but the track is Kentucky with a Kansas setup. I'm sorry that happened, but we'll have to make the best of it.

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
***UPDATE***

New session will be up in less than 5 minutes. It will be setup as Kansas with the proper setup. Do NOT click on the Kentucky session. 

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Full Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
Rob H said:
Sorry I missed the race guys. Got caught up with work. Rolled in pretty late. Hope it went well.

bummer. we had a good race. 2 cautions both single car incidents. but pretty low car count.