Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 5: Detroit Grand Prix at Belle Isle - Belle Isle (Jan 27 2020)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Belle_Isle.png

Time of Day at Session Start: Afternoon
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

Pre-Race questions:
1) Its city track time at Detroit, love it or hate it?

2) Who has a project car in the personal collection, what is it, and what are your plans for it?

3) How many leagues do you guys race in, what cars, etc...

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Pre-Race questions:

Im a 50/50 split on the city, love the challenge, but the walls are tuff, and so is passing!

2) Who has a project car in the personal collection, what is it, and what are your plans for it?

I have a 98 Mustang GT 5speed i picked up end of the summer. She is rough around the edges, but a blast to beat around! My plan is to someday get her in shape for a local hill climb, but for now she is a street car that i just enjoy working on and upgrading little by little 👍

Currently only running PRL Monday nights

Carsten Quint

Premium Member
Name
Carsten Quint
iRacing ID
Pre-Race questions:

This track is a lot of fun to lap in this car. Will see how it is to race at.

All my spare cash goes into sim racing, which isn't a lot. Wish I had more for a project car.

This is the only league I race in right now. Used to race in more, but my schedule is too busy to commit to more right now.

There is a slight chance I will miss the race. I won't get off work tomorrow until our last delivery arrives at the store. It has been a 50/50 thing on it arriving on time or not lately. Hope to be there though.

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
1 - Detroit is ok. Passing can be pretty tough and mistakes are punished severely, but that's city tracks for ya. I like Long Beach better, but iRacing seems to have something against it.

2 - No project car yet. My project house will be taking up my time and money this year. Hoping to get it market-ready so I can move out into the sticks and away from CT with it's insane taxes.

3 - Two leagues, this one and F3, and I'm trying to run as many endurance events as I can.

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
1) Detroit, depending on the car, I can love it or leave, mostly I choose to leave it.
2) Project car at the moment is a 1972 MGB.
3) PRL and IGPfun, considering jumping into the endurance side, usually the races don't work well with my schedule but that is changing.
dan

mclachlanol

Organizer
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
1) I never do well here, but I really like this track. This car should be fun here.

2) I have a 1970 Datsun 240z I use as my commuter. My dad was the original owner so it's been in the family longer than I've been alive. I'm not the greatest car guy as far as working on it but I'm learning as time permits.

3) I run 2 leagues (maybe 1 1/2 lol) Full time Thursdays and Monday's when I can get free. I also really enjoy the team endurance racing as well

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Will miss this race, work. Also I’ll be on vacation from feb 3rd until feb 17th. Back racing feb 24th

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Ive come down with a stomach bug today, im logged in and will try and race tonight. I may not be on mic till closer in the race, so if ya need anything Erik, Dave, or Owen can help ya 👍