Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 5: Detroit Grand Prix at Belle Isle - Belle Isle (16 Oct)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​
 ​
Time of day: Late Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

numbers1206

Making sure I declare this now before I forget. I'm out of town next week so I will be missing this event. Please enjoy my home track!

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
numbers1206 said:
Making sure I declare this now before I forget.  I'm out of town next week so I will be missing this event.  Please enjoy my home track!
Thx for the fast and early notice 

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Won’t be there tonight. I caught a darn cold and still have a headache.

Act like gents and give a good show.

You all know the drill.

acaro

Premium Member
SharkV said:
Won’t be there tonight.  I caught a darn cold and still have a headache.

Act like gents and give a good show.  

You all know the drill.

Yes, we know! Drive live maniacs and try to win on turn 1! Gotcha!

Get well soon! ;)

Juliano

Hey guys

Im trying my best to fix the issue but my oculus frame rate for whatever reason is below 30, and it always at 90.

I haven't found a solution and if I cannot, unfortunately I wont be able to race, to much of a risk especially at this track

Im in the session now ready to go , just not sure my oculus is haha

Sassy_McSassypants

Premium Member
Full Name
Pete Mobroten
iRacing ID
wew! Sorry about the attempted involuntary manslaughter on the last lap Frederico! My wife thought I just got fired when I started yelling "NO NO NO NO NO!". Good little scrap at the end there, didn't want it to end with me killing us both, glad I didn't. :)

Also... broadcast link is borked for at least couple of us. What's the scoop?

Edit: Never mind! Youtube having massive outage tonight. That explains that.

A

Anonymous

FKNCommishLB said:
Jesperoni said:
Good luck for tonight everyone! Neither the Ford or myself are very good here, so I'm sure we'll see a new winner here tonight :)

This feels like a setup.

Nope, it wasn't!

acaro

Premium Member
I have yet to understand what happened to me.

A car disappeared in front, took me off so I gave the position to Ben in hopes of having no issues.

THEN THE DAMNED CAR REAPPEARS FOR A SECOND AND MURDERED ME THEN DISAPPEARS AGAIN!

WE NEED AN EXORCIST AROUND HERE!

Gary Schilling

Organizer
Full Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
Juliano said:
Hey guys

Im trying my best to fix the issue but my oculus frame rate for whatever reason is below 30, and it always at 90.

I haven't found a solution and if I cannot, unfortunately I wont be able to race, to much of a risk especially at this track

Im in the session now ready to go , just not sure my oculus is haha

Have you looked @ the FR Thread in the iRacing VR Forum ?
Next time you're in the sim, enter Garage the hit Ctrl 1 . This shuts something off in [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Oculus resulting in higher FR.[/font] 

Fmontini

Full Name
Francisco Montini
iRacing ID
acaro said:

A car disappeared in front, took me off so I gave the position to Ben in hopes of having no issues.

THEN THE DAMNED CAR REAPPEARS FOR A SECOND AND MURDERED ME THEN DISAPPEARS AGAIN!

Hi Daniel [font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Again the server caused me problems. I never have connection problems, then at Road Atlanta the server kicked out several cars [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]including me[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. Last night in Detroit on the first lap [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]connection problems again[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. The bar Q and the S completely red. I did not want to stop in case it generated more problems, and I could not go to one side because the walls are there. This time I do not know if it was a problem exclusively mine (I do not usually have it) or if it was again a problem with the server.[/font]

acaro

Premium Member
Fmontini said:
acaro said:

Hi Daniel [font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Again the server caused me problems. I never have connection problems, then at Road Atlanta the server kicked out several cars [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]including me[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. Last night in Detroit on the first lap [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]connection problems again[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. The bar Q and the S completely red. I did not want to stop in case it generated more problems, and I could not go to one side because the walls are there. This time I do not know if it was a problem exclusively mine (I do not usually have it) or if it was again a problem with the server.[/font]

Don't worry, shit happens! Specially at iRacing! :D

I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming ghosts! :D

I STILL NEED AN EXORCIST!

FKNCommishLB

Premium Member
Full Name
James LeBlond
iRacing ID
acaro said:

My $$$ says Quirk has a hand in this, Daniel.  :mrgreen:

Gary Schilling

Organizer
Full Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
Not sure if anyone else experienced stuttering in practice. I had a Q of 100 and Ping of 69.
Then all of a sudden everything went red. I saw it when Francisco disappeared . Thought for sure I was next.