Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 5: Circuit Zolder - Grand Prix (Aug 29)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Race Length: 45 Minutes
Start Type: Standing
Fuel Amount: 100%
Track State / Marbles: 25% / No
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Late Afternoon

Pre-Race Interview
1. What's your thoughts on Zolder? What's your favorite Belgium race circuit?
2. Since how much time have you been on iRacing? What's the car you have driven the most?
3. What's your all time favorite video game?

xvalue

I like this track. A little like Brands Hatch with short straights. Certainly a lot of shifting. The complex at turn 7 is brutal. So hard to get the car slowed down and then settled enough for a good run out and down to 8.

Favourite Belgian circuit? c'mon ;)

2. Since how much time have you been on iRacing? What's the car you have driven the most?
I've been on iRacing since April of this year. I've driven the Pro Mazda the most during last season's PRL league....as for official series, I've driven the Skippy a whole lot.

Hmm, probably Halo 3. I was very involved with Halo 3 online back in it's hayday. For single player games, Bioshock and Mass Effect have to be up there. My memory fades as I try and go back into the 90s and 80s for games. :)

rprovencher87

1. I have mix feelings about it. Sure is a challenging and fun track. Wish I had more time to practice.

2.Im a member since 2010 if I remember correctly. The pro mazda or the FR2.0.

3. .Hack//gu ... Im so hype for the remaster, can't wait to play that serie again

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Hi,

- Fun tecnical track....but Spa is my fav Belgium track

- Registered in 2011, but raced 1 or 2 times at the time. Started in 2013. Skippy I think

- Old COD, when you had dedicated servers and option to have MODS. Not the console port we have now

JimO

1. I like Zolder because it has a lot of variety in the corners and transitions. Fav Belgium track is Spa.
2. Been on iRacing since November 2013 as I started when I retired from real work. Have driven the Mustang fr500s the most as I drove it solid for about a year, but for the past year it has been the Pro Mazda in the 60s plus league.
3. All time favorite video game back in the day was the Papyrus Nascar series ending with NR2003 and the various mods. Now, the only 'game' I do on the PC is iRacing

BladeRunner031

This was my last race here.Its just bad.Im to nervous to be here last few weeks.I mean from 20 people 2 guys can say hi,in practice nobody,I mean cmon!!Also Endurance guys know what Paul said and for me that was it,I didnt deserve that.So I will not race and just wait race to finish because Im thinking about that all the time,I didnt spun car in a year in any race and look here,its just wrong.Its not fair to the others and or ruin other future races for somebody because Im mad,no way.I just dont think about racing anymore,only about how nobody can say hi and things like that.Before we actually speak,joking etc,this l just dont like
Tnx guys but I cant anymore
Maybe some other time...

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Hey Denis, maybe we are not talking that much and especially me. Unfortunately, I can't talk when I'm practicing. The 2 hours before the race is the only time I built my setup and get some practices. I understand your frustration because you are right in the night and if you don't have fun anymore, I understand. But let me say that we will miss you :(

It was a really hard race tonight and I think everyone at least spun one time or two hahaha

BladeRunner031

jeromef1 said:
Hey Denis, maybe we are not talking that much and especially me. Unfortunately, I can't talk when I'm practicing. The 2 hours before the race is the only time I built my setup and get some practices. I understand your frustration because you are right in the night and if you don't have fun anymore, I understand. But let me say that we will miss you :(

It was a really hard race tonight and I think everyone at least spun one time or two hahaha
You know me and you know how many times I spun on my own,man I cant remember when was last time.
I mean doesnt matter that,for me its all about fun,just to have fun,nothing more,I just dont have fun anymore.
You know that I like you man,Danny also,Carsten ,Austin etc but I just cant anymore,I mean you can see something is not right for me,when I said fu.k on TS,and that mad,rage quit like today,never,Im just not guy like that.
I hope nobody is mad at me because of this,Im just saying what is on my mind and heart
Will be here of course so maybe in future we will race again

mclachlanol

Organizer
Full Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Sorry Denis, I'm a little laid back so I don't talk that much anyway. Though I'm having a great time in both leagues. Hope you can come back soon. It's definitely more fun to have a lot of fast drivers in the field. 
A couple of guys talked about setting up a fun race during the time off with both the Pro Mazda and GT cars together on a track where they are running the same times. Maybe we can try it at some point. I think it would be a blast with a big field.

P.S. - Tough luck Jorge that sucks! That win was yours for sure, you were miles ahead of everyone.