Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 5: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Classic Pits (July 22)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Spa-Francorchamps - Classic Pit.png

Race Time of day: 2021-07-24 19:32 1x
Race Length: 17 laps
Max Incidents: Drive through at 10x, DSQ at 15x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

Threefiver

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Dave Peterson
iRacing ID
The VHR weekly practice session is up again for this week at Spa from 8-11PM EST. It is set to league members so no password necessary.

Also, the SIM Time for the race start this week is at 1932 VST and I did some quick testing and sun sets at 2130 VST so I set the SIM time for practice to start at 1830 VST to ensure everyone some daylight in case you are later getting in to the session.

Going forward I may start doing this every week so that you don't have to be there immediately at session start to get "race conditions". We are doing this for the group so any thoughts, tips, ideas or constructive criticism is welcomed.

Seca

Name
Brett Acord
iRacing ID
TRG Sorry i moved left returning on track. Saw it made you flinch left and then you crashed. Karma got me a couple laps later. Sorry again.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Thanks. I still asked the stewies to give you the paddle. :cool: I was heated after what went down on lap 1. Appreciate the apology. As long as we learn from our mistakes we'll move on!

That said.... there are a few drivers that are going to get a note from me regarding their use of the push-to-talk button. You likely how who you are. @F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3

Ridgway Racing

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
ROBERT RIDGWAY
iRacing ID
Very sorry James Daugherty. That a complete screw up on my part. I was trying to back off and get behind but a braked absurdly too late when it happened.

JoeyTebben

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Joseph Tebben
iRacing ID
Well that ended before it started. Stupidly spun on my own into the bus stop, sat there for about 20 seconds and then had two cars fly into me. Looked like it was gonna be a fun race but I don't really have anyone to blame but myself.

Putting this in the memory bank for next time I spin at the bus stop: back up a couple feet, save yourself a front wing!

Mike1963

Premium Member
Name
Michel Plourde
iRacing ID
Thanks. I still asked the stewies to give you the paddle. :cool: I was heated after what went down on lap 1. Appreciate the apology. As long as we learn from our mistakes we'll move on!

That said.... there are a few drivers that are going to get a note from me regarding their use of the push-to-talk button. You likely how who you are. @F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Sorry, is it you i’ll hit on first lap last turn, if yes i’m sorry I haved a problem with my DRE and tryed too fixed it and l’ll be surprice per your draking zone ☹️

Threefiver

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Dave Peterson
iRacing ID
We (myself included for sure) are often quick to complain about things and Hockenheim was certainly a potato show but I thought everyone did extremely well through the opening corners of the race to give room and not push it...I guess it got rough near the end of lap 1 from what I saw on the broadcast but overall I think everyone did quite well when we were all bunched up.

That view on the broadcast looking back down the Kemmel Straight was freakin awesome.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that.

tegatai

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
James R Carter
iRacing ID
An exciting broadcast to watch back. I loved the four-wide excitement early on :) Congratulations to Kevin, Seb & Mike. You guys put on a good show :-D