Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 5: Brno GP (04Dec17)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Messages
2,523
Location
USA, Arizona, Sun City
iRacing ID
330094
Pcars_Brno_GP.png

Timed Race: 40 Mins
In Game Start Time/Progression: 10:00/Real
Weather: (Real life weather) TBD
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Name
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
Hi guys sorry for late announcement
Weather is clear for both sessions
Hopefully we will see more of you tomorrow :)
 

yarmolenko9

Well-known member
Name
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
52
Location
Ukraine, Chernihiv
Thank you again for the spoiled race. I'm just in shock!
At first they almost made me a sandwich at the start, but I miraculously stayed on the track. The time on the video is 1.21.30.
The moment on the video (1.24,08). Ahead of the man unfolded, and instead of just slowing down, he began to move thoughtlessly across. As a total of 31% of suspension damage. On each lap I lost about 1.5 seconds and the car was constantly carried to the right.
The moment on the video (1.32,44). Class fight with the pilot, but in the end at the exit of the turn, he just does not leave me a place. I left him a place, he stupidly squeezed me out.
It's just disrespect. Each race turns into shit, sorry for the expression. It was already boiling and getting tired.

We can cut down the damage if we can not behave normally.
[youtube]36gcMcHb4Sc[/youtube]
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Name
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
TODAY was not a good day
Nuno your actions were unacceptable!
Sam will take the win due to being taken out by Nuno on purpose
The start was awful I was hit and one other by gaming fez and the rest was a bore but hopefully we will get more for silverstone see you next week!
 

SamsterHam

Active member
Name
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
39
Location
Guildford, Surrey, UK
Well an interesting one to say the least. Thanks Aiden for letting me have that one, still in shock from the crash with Nuno (probably whiplash! :p). Bit of a boring race for the rest of it, just trading times with ztikes but still, it's a shame I couldn't take the win on track.

Also from what I understand, Nuno was angry at me for some reason at the start and I'd just like to make sure you all know that absolutely nothing happened there to warrant what he did later; just in case he tries to tell you otherwise...

P.S: Will upload the accident privately on YouTube in a minute and post a link here so you can all see for yourselves.

Edit: The link - https://youtu.be/m6YLT2mX6xo
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Name
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
SamsterHam said:
Well an interesting one to say the least. Thanks Aiden for letting me have that one, still in shock from the crash with Nuno (probably whiplash! :p). Bit of a boring race for the rest of it, just trading times with ztikes but still, it's a shame I couldn't take the win on track.

Also from what I understand, Nuno was angry at me for some reason at the start and I'd just like to make sure you all know that absolutely nothing happened there to warrant what he did later; just in case he tries to tell you otherwise...

P.S: Will upload the accident privately on YouTube in a minute and post a link here so you can all see for yourselves.

Edit: The link - https://youtu.be/m6YLT2mX6xo

Wow this is the kind of racing you expect in an open lobby on f1 games very sad to see 
 

Elcaroco

Member
Name
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
10
Location
Abu Dhabi
Can you please explain why i have to be penalized by nunos actions?? What have i done to be disqualified? I never created an accident, was for 3 laps with Mu11man racing and never we touch each other.
Thats absolutely UNFAIR to say the least
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Name
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
Elcaroco said:
Can you please explain why i have to be penalized by nunos actions?? What have i done to be disqualified? I never created an accident, was for 3 laps with Mu11man racing and never we touch each other.
Thats absolutely UNFAIR to say the least
just a mix up i will resolve 
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Name
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
Actually not a mix up i have you down as a non finisher on results and on my screenshot you are not there either.
 

Franktaito

Member
Name
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
16
Location
Italy
yarmolenko9 said:
Thank you again for the spoiled race. I'm just in shock!
At first they almost made me a sandwich at the start, but I miraculously stayed on the track. The time on the video is 1.21.30.
The moment on the video (1.24,08). Ahead of the man unfolded, and instead of just slowing down, he began to move thoughtlessly across. As a total of 31% of suspension damage. On each lap I lost about 1.5 seconds and the car was constantly carried to the right.
The moment on the video (1.32,44). Class fight with the pilot, but in the end at the exit of the turn, he just does not leave me a place. I left him a place, he stupidly squeezed me out.
It's just disrespect. Each race turns into ****, sorry for the expression. It was already boiling and getting tired.

We can cut down the damage if we can not behave normally.
[youtube]36gcMcHb4Sc[/youtube]

I  was the white ferrari , well to be honest i don't think it was a squeeze , it was much more like i misscalculated ur car lenght , also i was already accelerating faster , u mistake was trying to attack the turn after and it wasn't stupid , let's just keep a difference between error like this that i'm sorry for the squeeze , and action taken by bruno that ruined almost everyone race 
 

Vrooms

Well-known member
Name
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
54
Location
Slavonski Brod
Race from my perspective. There was nothing much happening for me besides my usual mistakes. I managed to avoid starting mess.​
And thank you Aiden for pressuring me into mistake  :lol:  I was really enjoying those laps with you  :mrgreen:​

[youtube]p7qxkhqE2vA[/youtube]​
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Name
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
Vrooms said:
Race from my perspective. There was nothing much happening for me besides my usual mistakes. I managed to avoid starting mess.​
And thank you Aiden for pressuring me into mistake  :lol:  I was really enjoying those laps with you  :mrgreen:​

[youtube]p7qxkhqE2vA[/youtube]​

You put up a tough battle was fun :)
 
Top