Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 5: Bristol Motor Speedway / Afternoon (11 Apr)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Bristol%20Motor%20Speedway.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Afternoon
Race length: 125 laps

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
Name
After my stupid mistake last week which basically cost me any possible chance at a top 5, follow it up with Bristol......man you all are really trying to kill me this season!

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S4
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2021/S4
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Unfortunately I'm not going to make the race tonight. Had a hard drive crash over the weekend. Just now get everything caught up and install, but I wouldn't feel right jumping in the race without adequate practice. I'll take the evening to do work with the console guys on setting up their new league, and then I'll be back for Dega next week. I have a fun one tonight.

bonaduce

Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
stuck at work, will miss tonight. sorry for the late notice

dan

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
Name
I know my partner passed the word but obviously was not there tonight and I hate it, sounds like it was a great race!

Squadron just returned from deployment and we had some issues maintenance wise that needed to be addressed. Will see you all next week.