Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 4: Twin Ring Motegi - Grand Prix (Oct. 7th)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Twing Ring Motegi - Full Course.png

Time of day at session start: Afternoon
Practice: 2019-05-15 1:37 pm
Qualifying: 2019-05-15 4:37 pm
Race: 2019-05-15 4:52 pm
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 24
Max Fuel: 55%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

Pre-Race Interview

1. We are off to Japan for the most excellent twin ring Motegi.  Many Moto GP championships have been finalized at this historic track.  Who is your favorite Moto GP racer (past or present).  If you do not watch Moto GP I will deduct 50 championship points.

2.  How are getting along with the fixed set up of the Caddy?  If you could make one single change to the set up, what would it be?

3. David's father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and _________?

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
1. We are off to Japan for the most excellent twin ring Motegi.  Many Moto GP championships have been finalized at this historic track.  Who is your favorite Moto GP racer (past or present).  If you do not watch Moto GP I will deduct 50 championship points.

--Rossi

2.  How are getting along with the fixed set up of the Caddy?  If you could make one single change to the set up, what would it be?

--I enjoy it, the struggle is real 🤣, but maybe I would prefer to work on stabilizing the rear on braking coming into the corners.

3. David's father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and _________?

--Automatic (inside joke🤣)

crich88848

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]1. We are off to Japan for the most excellent twin ring Motegi.  Many Moto GP championships have been finalized at this historic track.  Who is your favorite Moto GP racer (past or present).  If you do not watch Moto GP I will deduct 50 championship points.[/font]
Please provide the definition of Moto GP and use in a sentence. Thanks.

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif] 2.  How are getting along with the fixed set up of the Caddy?  If you could make one single change to the set up, what would it be?[/font]

Whatever assists in making Mark and Paul crash more.

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif] 3. David's father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and _________?[/font]
FUCK YOU MARK!

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
I don't really watch racing much these days. I'd like to, but I spend too much time driving pretend race cars with my idiot friends. I know nothing about Moto GP.

Probably raise the rear ride height to get more weight on the front tires.

I must've missed this one.

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
paulwildridge said:
1. Nicky Hayden

2. More aggressive turn in and loosen this ***** up!

3. No clutch!

You will be awarded with 200 championship points.

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
paulwildridge said:
Sorry about the pace lap boys. Forgot to start the damn car

Yeah, that was a bit of a ruse. I didn't know what happened until I watched the replay. Also, you were blinking  something awful during the pace lap and first few laps of the race. Might want to check your upload speeds.

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
Ken Rodriguez said:
paulwildridge said:

Yeah, that was a bit of a ruse. I didn't know what happened until I watched the replay. Also, you were blinking  something awful during the pace lap and first few laps of the race. Might want to check your upload speeds.
New internet in 4 weeks. My internet is not fast at all. If I am ever blinking and hindering your race say something and I will make sure to get out of the way.

Kenny Duval

Name
Kenny Duval
iRacing ID
paulwildridge said:
Ken Rodriguez said:
paulwildridge said:

New internet in 4 weeks. My internet is not fast at all. If I am ever blinking and hindering your race say something and I will make sure to get out of the way.

Does it matter if I am no where close to you when I say it? :D

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
paulwildridge said:
We could work something out... PayPal is paulwildridge67@hotmail.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This country was built on bribery.

crich88848

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
paulwildridge said:
Ken Rodriguez said:
paulwildridge said:

Paul's been saying new internet in four weeks every week for a year now.

andyspicer

Name
Andy Spicer
iRacing ID
crich88848 said:
paulwildridge said:
Ken Rodriguez said:

Paul's been saying new internet in four weeks every week for a year now.

I'm starting to think he's the prime contractor on the James Webb Space Telescope as well.