Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 4: Summit Point Raceway - Summit Point Raceway (April 12)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
SummitPointFull.png
Race Time of day: 2022-04-09 13:35 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: GT4: 35% / TCR: 30%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Laughlin

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Hehe.

I enjoy Summit for whatever reason. Has a fun flow to it.

I'm hoping, if all goes well Monday, should be first race on new equipment! 🙌

Laughlin

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
Hehe.

I enjoy Summit for whatever reason. Has a fun flow to it.

I'm hoping, if all goes well Monday, should be first race on new equipment! 🙌
In a turn of events..
A- I dont have my new equipment ready yet, unfortunately, and
B- I am working overtime tonight so wont be able to work on it before hand or practice lol

So it's going to be an old equipment last minute showup likely. Should be great fun 😬

Robbie_gtc

Premium Member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Robbie Campbell
iRacing ID
In a turn of events..
A- I dont have my new equipment ready yet, unfortunately, and
B- I am working overtime tonight so wont be able to work on it before hand or practice lol

So it's going to be an old equipment last minute showup likely. Should be great fun 😬
Well atleast it's a track you have probably drive hundreds of times already.

Threefiver

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Dave Peterson
iRacing ID
Apologies for the contact Christian Lesiak, and anyone else it may have affected. I stayed as close to the curbing as I could but when you turned in I had nowhere to go and couldn't slow down soon enough. I watched the replay after the race several times from several angles....I had a good run on you into the braking zone but perhaps I was not up enough, or maybe it was just a racing incident....if you wish to protest I will understand. I saved the replay if you didnt.

lesiak91

Premium Member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
christian t lesiak
iRacing ID
Apologies for the contact Christian Lesiak, and anyone else it may have affected. I stayed as close to the curbing as I could but when you turned in I had nowhere to go and couldn't slow down soon enough. I watched the replay after the race several times from several angles....I had a good run on you into the braking zone but perhaps I was not up enough, or maybe it was just a racing incident....if you wish to protest I will understand. I saved the replay if you didnt.
It's all good. I looked at it and you did have a good run but didn't have enough in my opinion. You were faster and would have gotten it done the next lap. I apologized to Gallinoto? For making contact with him while I was trying to right my ship in the middle of the track. I saw that he and a Porsche took the green road to avoid me. Buy me a beer after the next race, no protest needed.

Laughlin

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
It's all good. I looked at it and you did have a good run but didn't have enough in my opinion. You were faster and would have gotten it done the next lap. I apologized to Gallinoto? For making contact with him while I was trying to right my ship in the middle of the track. I saw that he and a Porsche took the green road to avoid me. Buy me a beer after the next race, no protest needed.
Beers really do make the world go round.. 🍻