Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 4: Road Atlanta - Full Course (Jan 16 2020)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Road Atlanta Full Course.png

Practice: 2020-01-18 12:34
Qualifying: 2020-01-18 15:34
Race: 2020-01-18 15:49
Race Length: 45 minutes
Max Incidents: 20
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-Race Interview-

1- This week, we stay in the US of A for a trip to the hills of Road Atlanta!  How do you like the F3 around this track?

2- How much racing time do you average in a week?  Is it all F3 or do you run multiple series?

3- Some of us are living in -30 degrees, some of us in +30 right now.  If you could have your way, would you rather have the warm or cold?

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
I’ll be heading up to Arkansas to photograph a wedding this weekend, so i won’t be able to race this week. Best of luck to everyone.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
1. Its great! I think. Let you know on Thursday.

2. 45 minutes if I manage to finish the race. More racing than sex. #winning!

3. I like seasonality... keeps the complaints from my wife different.

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
1) I like Road Atlanta. Everything races well here.

2) I do a lot more practicing than actual racing, but either way I probably spend way too much time in my rig. I've thought about focusing on 1 car, but I get bored too easily, so I jump around. That's probably why I'm slow to improve but, whatever. I'm having fun.

3) As a ginger, I absolutely hate being hot, especially if it's from a blazing sun. I also think the beach is boring AF. I take my vacations in March and I go to where the snow is deepest so I can slide down mountains.

dkranes

Premium Member
Name
DANIEL KRANEFUSS
iRacing ID
1- This week, we stay in the US of A for a trip to the hills of Road Atlanta!  How do you like the F3 around this track?

I like driving/riding anything at Road Atlanta.  Fun track with a lot of character and it makes you pay a steep price for an error.

2- How much racing time do you average in a week?  Is it all F3 or do you run multiple series?

Depending on the week it's somewhere around 10-15 hours. I spend most of my time on the open setup F3.  I run the F3 sprint series once or twice per week and I also like the occasional oval race as well as the dirt trucks.  I guess I like anything that goes fast I just don't have enough time!

3- Some of us are living in -30 degrees, some of us in +30 right now.  If you could have your way, would you rather have the warm or cold?

I'll take snowy winters and 80 degree summers.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
1. I enjoy the track other than T3.

2. Multiple series, and I don't get near enough wheel time for any of them lol

3. Its 85 in Florida!!! There is a reason I am a lifer here lol

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
1. Haven’t driven the f3 around there but can’t imagine it isn’t fun. Word of advice for prl, run every race at road atlanta no matter the series! Second run the indycar every race every series. You do that prl will reign supreme. Jerome and all the organizers will be rich beyond their wildest dreams! They will be scruge mcduck’ing their own swimming pools!

2. For f3 i am lucky to do 2 hrs at this time. Maybe 2 or 3 hrs for endurance stuff when there is a race coming.

3. I enjoy the seasons and change of temp but wouldn’t mond a perfect 65 everyday either.

gseitz

Name
Greg Seitz
iRacing ID
Hey guys, I was in the session right after it launched and then the server disconnected. I no longer see the session and can't rejoin. Anyone else having a similar problem?

dkranes

Premium Member
Name
DANIEL KRANEFUSS
iRacing ID
I don't see the league session for tonight.  It was there earlier and gone now.  It's not on the league calendar on iracing either. there's a blank spot for 1/16.  Anybody else having this problem?

Gunner

Organizer
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
OK all, I have put up a new session, sorry for the issues. Unfortunately the practice time will be shorter to adjust for our race to still start roughly on schedule (might be a few minutes later than normal). The session should show up shortly

dkranes

Premium Member
Name
DANIEL KRANEFUSS
iRacing ID
unfortunately even though start time is 6:45pm today the session doesn't appear active for me.  I still am unable to join.

*edit, never mind, I see the updated 7:05 start

** make that 7:00 now :D

dkranes

Premium Member
Name
DANIEL KRANEFUSS
iRacing ID
I hate to make it more difficult but the race date appears wrong. Official iRacing series is some January date. This session is in may so we now have a 40 degree difference between track temp vs air temp.

everyone's setups are useless like this.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Then this is another case of iRacing changing the schedule/details on us from its original posting. We had a similar issue on Tuesday.

We can't be constantly monitoring iRacing's schedule/settings beyond the initial post pre-season. Its just not feasible.