Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 4: Richmond Raceway (Apr 14)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Richmond.png

Race Length: 115 Laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

chatley59

Premium Member
Full Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
do you guys think we can have less cautions at Richmond than Sunday series at martinsville? I think they were playing wreckfest disguised as iRacing.

PS. I hope this doesn’t age poorly.

Last edited:

DEvans51

Premium Member
Full Name
Doug Evans
iRacing ID
do you guys think we can have less cautions at Richmond than Sunday series at martinsville? I think they were playing wreckfest disguised as iRacing.

PS. I hope this doesn’t age poorly.
Shorter race length, so we have a chance!

ahunter27t

Premium Member
Full Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
628E7ACB-A8D1-4726-BACE-DE215CC1B15C.jpeg
I had back surgery on Thursday so I can’t get all the way down into my play seat. Bringing out the old g25 tonight and going old school. Should be fun! Let’s have a great race tonight!

outdoor_sports

Premium Member
Full Name
Matthew Kulhanek
iRacing ID
Sorry to everyone for being parked on pit entry for the GWC. Something happened and I got high centered. I kept the tires spinning to avoid a Yellow.

Stacy Hunter

Premium Member
Full Name
Stacy Hunter
iRacing ID
Sorry to everyone for being parked on pit entry for the GWC. Something happened and I got high centered. I kept the tires spinning to avoid a Yellow.
That's kinda funny but also useful information. I didn't realize that keeping the tires spinning would avoid a yellow. At least it didn't happen with a ton of laps left.

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Richmond is particular down there at the pit entry. Unless you are fully on the track on the exit of 4, it won't throw a yellow.