Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 4: Red Bull Ring - GP (13Aug17)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
AC_A1_Ring.png

Race Settings
Dynamic Track: Start at 100%
Time of Day.: 8AM
Weather.: Clear
Air Temp.: 23
Road Temp.: 36
Temp Variation.: 1
Start Type: Standing
Laps: 26

Check lap times here: http://176.9.156.139:50409/lapstat

Tberg

Premium Member
RBR should tighten up things a little bit, as it's a track hopefully all in the grid knows. It's also less bumpy, which I think tricked more than a few at Bridge when it came to setup.
Btw, will the old laptimes on stracker be deleted, so we can see the current statistics more clearly?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the date sorting, sorry  :oops:

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Finally get to try this game on one of my favourite tracks. Red Bull Racing should make an impact on Red Bull Ring... the pressure is on lol

Also, here is my edit from the F1 2016 league that raced on this track a few weeks back. Keep in mind, im an amateur at this but I do intend to get better. Just want some good footage which I'm hoping I can get from this weeks race.

[youtube]kcM3x1G0lZU[/youtube]

Javaniceday

DEADZERO said:
Finally get to try this game on one of my favourite tracks. Red Bull Racing should make an impact on Red Bull Ring... the pressure is on lol

Also, here is my edit from the F1 2016 league that raced on this track a few weeks back. Keep in mind, im an amateur at this but I do intend to get better. Just want some good footage which I'm hoping I can get from this weeks race.

you had some nice battles there Deadzero.  p13 to p7 (almost p6).  practice and you should give all of us a nice run for our money this sunday!

A

Anonymous

sry not able again grand prix again in my town 1 week was rally cross 2week is nascars

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Tberg said:
RBR should tighten up things a little bit, as it's a track hopefully all in the grid knows. It's also less bumpy, which I think tricked more than a few at Bridge when it came to setup.
Btw, will the old laptimes on stracker be deleted, so we can see the current statistics more clearly?

How do I short out the old from the new? I counted the dates individually and apparently I'm the 6th fastest, that can't be right.

Tberg

Premium Member
DEADZERO said:
Tberg said:

How do I short out the old from the new? I counted the dates individually and apparently I'm the 6th fastest, that can't be right.

Press the big blue '+' button, next to the Show selected and Show last combo. Then in 'From', select past Sunday, August 6th. Then press 'Show selected'. Done.
You can favorit this page with date sorting for easy lookup throughout the week.

Cheers

Mu11man

Premium Member
Right ok I can not fix this for this race is there still 4 lambos?? If so err Ill try sort skmethibg out

Xaidenb29

Mu11man said:
Right ok I can not fix this for this race is there still 4 lambos?? If so  err Ill try sort skmethibg out

I've been going on the server and I've been in my car so I think it's just we need to join in the right order like last week

Mu11man

Premium Member
Ok errr when remind me b4 next race I only get back on saterday so I can not promise it will be fixed