Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 4: Martinsville Speedway (Apr 10)

codahex

Manager
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
2022_Martinsville.png

Sim Date & Time:
2022-04-09 19:45 1x
Laps:
225 / 90 min

XSYSE

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
Good running, the most green flag I had for a race this week. Just in case something screwy happens, 7th for me not 6th.

codahex

Manager
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
What program does GSRC use for their in car cameras? Zoom?
It's a plug-in for OBS called VDO.Ninja which uses a web portal so you won't need any additional software. All the information is listed within their designated discord channel.
Sorry if this was late.

ErikHaag

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
ERik Haag
iRacing ID
It's a plug-in for OBS called VDO.Ninja which uses a web portal so you won't need any additional software. All the information is listed within their designated discord channel.
Sorry if this was late.
Sweet thanks man, so it's something I can use my Webcam that im using to stream and send the feed to them too?