Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 4: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course (27Nov17)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Pcars_Indianapolis_Motor_Speedway_Road_Course.png

Timed Race: 40 Mins
In Game Start Time/Progression: 23:00/Real
Weather: (Real life weather) TBD

Xaidenb29

Yeah track is wrong way and wrong layout but oh well
weather for Monday will be clear in both sessions :)

ztikes

Decent first race - P2!

Still very upset over the racing, got pushed wide on the last lap while trying to outbrake whatever his name is that came first.. and I somehow made the move stick but since I got pushed wide I exceeded track limits according to the game and had to leave the position back... really dirty move there from both the game and the person in front of me who was clearly aware of that I was sending it up the inside. Then commending me for clean racing for giving the position back to him after the race since he thought it was on purpose at the time certainly didn't make the situation better.

On top of that I couldn't save the replay because the game glitched out on me at the end of the race.. great!

Heartbreaking race nontheless, onto the next one I guess...

yarmolenko9

Well, again, the whole race and all the efforts went to blame because of the first lap. Damaged suspension and hello pit stop
Eight riders, and still you manage to collide with cars. Well this is a paradox. It should not be.
The meaning is to prepare for the race and painfully pick up the settings, if someone spoil you the race for a minute at the start.
[youtube]Yrk6jeIb5u8[/youtube]

Elcaroco

ztikes said:
Decent first race - P2!

Still very upset over the racing, got pushed wide on the last lap while trying to outbrake whatever his name is that came first.. and I somehow made the move stick but since I got pushed wide I exceeded track limits according to the game and had to leave the position back... really dirty move there from both the game and the person in front of me who was clearly aware of that I was sending it up the inside. Then commending me for clean racing for giving the position back to him after the race since he thought it was on purpose at the time certainly didn't make the situation better.

On top of that I couldn't save the replay because the game glitched out on me at the end of the race.. great!

Heartbreaking race nontheless, onto the next one I guess...

Dear Ztikes,

Whatever his name is, is Bruno Marques, please fill the form of the complain and let the organizers decide, ill take all the the necessary penalties, i have seen the raceand still dont see my mistake, or wrong move. I race clean, and want everyone to race clean, so please do it.
and my chat was not sarcasm i actually believed since you hit me, you were giving the position back as a fair play move, as i would have done. Hope to see you on the next race and ha such exciting last laps with fair racing

Vrooms

Race, overall was very good. I played it clean and safe. And slow...  :lol:
Xaiden, check this moment we had. I touched your difusor with my splitter for a moment.

Hentd4R.jpg

And of course, my race highlights on youtube....

[youtube]mZ4FbPX1nbc[/youtube]

Xaidenb29

Vrooms said:
Xaiden, check this moment we had. I touched your difusor with my splitter for a moment.

Hentd4R.jpg

Wow that wasn’t close shows how good the games contact system is though even though it was the slightest touch was good racing though with you and enjoyable :)

Xaidenb29

Xaidenb29 said:
Vrooms said:

Hentd4R.jpg

Wow that wasn’t close shows how good the games contact system is though even though it was the slightest touch was good racing though with you and enjoyable :)
Amazing video as well love the comedy to it  :lol:

Vrooms

Xaidenb29 said:
Xaidenb29 said:
Vrooms said:

Hentd4R.jpg

You should be thanking me for giving you more acceleration exiting that corner!  :lol: I even helped you, you see...  :mrgreen:

Thank you for your kind comments, I appreciate that.  ;)

Xaidenb29

Vrooms said:
Xaidenb29 said:
Xaidenb29 said:

You should be thanking me for giving you more acceleration exiting that corner!  :lol: I even helped you, you see...  :mrgreen:

Thank you for your kind comments, I appreciate that.  ;)

HAha a little boost onto the straight I needed all the straight line speed I could get :)