Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 4: Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg - Grand Prix (October 12)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Hockenheim%20GP.png

Race Time of day: 2021-10-09 13:40 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 40%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

b_glover93

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Baron Glover
iRacing ID
Hosting an open practice Monday 7-11pmEST. Was a bit late getting it up last Monday but this week will be on time.

PRL Fixed Ferrari - Week 4 practice
No password

Last edited:

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
I'm still a little iffy on if I will make it tonight. One of the few downsides to having children is they pick up colds very easily and then pass those colds on to their parents against their will. Unfortunately with me having all the breathing problems I already have, colds tend to hit me really hard and still seem to be the only thing I have never been able to avoid getting. So if I can breathe when it comes race time, I will be there. If I cannot breathe, I will not be there.

Reactions: TRG

ohartley

Premium Member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Oliver Hartley
iRacing ID
Guys..... sad to say...... but last thrusday i had a wrist surgery, and im going to be out of racing for a few weeks.... Hope to be back in 4 to 6 weeks.... But rest assured that i will be back!!! PRL Rocks!!!!

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
During last week's race, my system lagged out following the pit stop, but it managed to recover halfway through Turn 1 (right in front of poor Lawson.). Following the FIA's (brain-dead) example of Spa this year, I'm declaring I still get 0.5 points for that. Therefore, my lead is up to 2.5 over the pack!

Here's where things get fun... I had the same disco the next night at exactly the same time. Contacted iRacing support, and they're confused too right now. Basically, every day at 19:08 Mountain ONLY my iRacing connection drops after it leaves my house. Discord, zoom calls, everything else let working fine. And all of this started with Season 4.

Going to be very interesting to see if my disco tonight recovers or punts me again.