Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 4: Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg - Grand Prix (Apr 15)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Hockenheim%20GP.png

Race Time of day: 2021-04-17 17:50 1x
Race Length: 26 laps
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 20x
Max Fuel: 65%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

mclachlanol

Organizer
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Been looking forward to this one, It's a fun tricky track to learn and will definitely take some practice to get a competitive lap. Very difficult to get a perfect lap in, but when you do you will be rewarded. I recommend watching some of the videos in the forums and there are also sets available there as well. I tired the one below from the forums and so far I'm running low 35s.

Good luck practicing this week and I will see you guys on Thursday!

Edit - Added some wing to the set from the iracing forums and was able to get into the high 34s. A little more comfortable to drive but obviously a little slower in the back strait.

Attachments

• 135632.sto
    4.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 135632_HDF.sto
    4.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

millenix

Organizer
Name
JR Williams
iRacing ID
I will unfortunately have to miss this round due to work. Sad to miss this one, great track.

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
I’m nowhere close to pace, but so far it’s a pretty fun track!

Shawn Duhamel

Premium Member
Name
Shawn Duhamel
iRacing ID
This one is going to take a lot of practice. I didn't even own the track until Sunday.

ghuard

Premium Member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Guillaume Huard
iRacing ID
Shawn and David
haha. me too. never raced the track before last night. I'm at 1:36. My target pace is 1:34-1:35 as a rookie in your league and not very competitive as of now.
I've seen mister Holland in official races last night in 1:32. Oh my god! He's fucking fast!

I'll host a practice tonight from 7pm to 10pm EST. PRL practice GH. Come join me ;)

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Still unable to log in, waiting on response from IRacing support, so I wouldn't count on me entering any races until this issue gets resolved.

dan

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
Still unable to log in, waiting on response from IRacing support, so I wouldn't count on me entering any races until this issue gets resolved.

dan
Sorry to hear that Dan! Hope they get you fixed up soon!

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Doubt I'll make this one, boys. We welcomed our 2nd into the world on Tuesday. Wouldn't be fair to my wife at this point, someone has to wrangle the toddler.

Good luck to everyone, this is a great car/track combination.
A man who can't figure out his priorities...

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Doubt I'll make this one, boys. We welcomed our 2nd into the world on Tuesday. Wouldn't be fair to my wife at this point, someone has to wrangle the toddler.

Good luck to everyone, this is a great car/track combination.
Congrats, put the little one in the seat and let him/her turn a few laps.

• Haha
Reactions: TRG

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Still running through all the stuff iRacing support wants me to gather for them and the fixes they want me to try on my end, still with no luck though. At the moment they want me to rename a folder and my computer tells me I don't have permission, which is funny as anybody can log onto my computer and be the admin.

thesavvyninja

Name
Aaron Roufs
iRacing ID
That was one of the worst displays of Race craft I have seen in awhile. A lap car who HAD to get by me, proceeds to spin in front of me, daming my wing. Costing me time in the pits. Then another lap car who goes off into the grass sand, just Plows back onto the track taking me out late in the race. Its going to take me at min an hour or 2 to file all my protests. If my voice chat gets muted, so be it. But absolute ASSNINE Display of racing tonight, from Pros and Amateurs. Guess what if you get laps down early and your car is **** don't be racing lead lap cars like you on the lead lap. Take you L with dignity and respect for fellow drivers.

Gunner

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
If my voice chat gets muted, so be it.
I was wondering if you were having push to talk or mic issues. I kept seeing your name pop up but don't recall hearing anything

I will say that was an....interesting race. I did not expect so many crashes. Definitely our highest incident point rate for many seasons tonight. Many could have done better tonight, myself included. Sorry to Ethan Lampe, Owen Watts, and I *think* it was Christophe Herbigneaux if it was clumsy when I let you guys by. I tried to hold you up as little as possible. Raymond Deux, also sorry for the pit lane calamity. I was worried if I backed off it would catch you off guard and wreck you. Unfortunately I could not move farther left without getting an unsafe pit exit. You did a good job keeping space, but netcode (on my replay) did us in with a 0x contact. I hope your car was not hurt.

Lets all take this one as a learning experience and come back strong after a week off to Long Beach!

AlexF

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Alex Fournier
iRacing ID
Qualy was a such a mess ... the track didn't help I guess.
We should have a talk before long beach because it's will be more difficult with 50 cars on track.

ShadowNinjaPug

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Raymond Deux
iRacing ID
Qualy was a such a mess ... the track didn't help I guess.
We should have a talk before long beach because it's will be more difficult with 50 cars on track.
Individual qualifying?

Matthew, no worries. Don't know if I got damage, my car did feel kind of slow though but that might have just been me :)

Rcnick

Premium Member
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Nicholas Colander
iRacing ID
Last night we had some of the most talented drivers in the league, driving through battles 2/3 laps down. Completely disrespecting other drivers and it needs to be addressed.
As a newer slower driver who is VERY respectful to the leaders, it frankly was a slap in the face to see them just repeatedly divebomb back through the field, not wait for the back straight. Just force their way though and hit other cars in the process. Almost with the mentality of “well it’s a drop week for me, who cares what happens to anyone else.”
31 cars with incidents? Needs to be addressed.