Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 4: Eldora Speedway (30 Jul)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
 ​
Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​
 ​
Time of day: Night
Heat 1: 12 laps
Heat 2: 12 laps
Featured: 25 laps
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

Pre-race interview
1. What are your thoughts on Eldora on Dirt?
2. Have you seen the Friday Series in the Street Stock at PRL!? Are you interested in joining?
3. What is the next update iRacing should do on Dirt?

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Full Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
JeffSteward72 said:
Really looking forward to running Eldora with everyone. Should be a interesting race!
so far Jeff its been a good 2 races in this trial season. Round 2 was a bomb but there was some issues with trevor and I setting up the server. But now that that's behind us and I think we have a good format (still working on making it the best we can) and a great group of guys I think the rest of the season will be a blast and trevor and I making the points work correctly. I still cant believe we saw 4 wide action a couple times last monday

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Pre-race interview
1. What are your thoughts on Eldora on Dirt
Eldora is a fun and challenging track. Our truck race was a blast there. This should be just as good. 

2. Have you seen the Friday Series in the Street Stock at PRL!? Are you interested in joining?

If I have time for it. I like to go out on Friday nights but I'll look into it.

They need more tracks and a 4 cylinder class with Cavaliers, Neons, and Saturns. They're fun to watch at my local tracks. 

chatley59

Premium Member
Full Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID

I enjoy Eldora and we should be able to use multiple grooves again this week.

I'm going to join as soon as I finish this pre race interview.

More tracks and maybe an official fixed series

Ken Osborne

Pre-race interview

Eldora is my hometown track and I love it. The racing there is normally pretty good on iracing, wide and fast.

I wouldn't mind it during the off season, but during the ASCoC season there are barely any Fridays off.

I think Kokomo definitely needs added ASAP. I was also able to watch a show at Jackson Motorplex this past weekend and I think that would be a great place for iracing to add. As far as new cars I think the only other car they should add would be the big block modified.