Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 4: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Classic Pits (April 11)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
SpaClassic.png
Race Time of day: 2022-04-09 13:50 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 30%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

Zephyr

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Ryan Kings
iRacing ID
As long as I dont run out of fuel right before the bus stop this time it'll be an improvement

Jason E Larsen

Name
Jason E Larsen
iRacing ID
Good times. Good race to Jason L. We were headed down wheel to wheel towards Eau Rouge and I didnt have the nerve lol. 11th aint too bad for me so no regrets

My only hope is that I was as respectful to you, as you were to me. That Eau Rouge was exciting. I was glad you backed out... 10th is excellent for me too.

giancarlolenzi

Premium Member
Name
Giancarlo Lenzi
iRacing ID
Unfortunatly I will try to forget that one... victims of the wreck at the start on the kemmel straight...

Qual was horrific.. Finally got setup for a good flyer right in the middle, coming right out of the chicane it looked like a car was doing donuts and stopped right on the racing line.. just soon enough for me to smack right into em. Started 12th or 13th after trying to salvage and got taken out on 1st lap from a car being a little zealous on splitting down the middle..

Being that I was the one that tapped you cause I got plowed into the wall, yeah.. I feel that. Car was so down on power (barely making 100mph down Kemmel straight) I decided to pit earky to get it repaired. 2 minutes of repairs later, car was great to drive but ended up I was a lap too early cause I needed to pit third to last lap for 1 gal.

James Goddard

Name
James Goddard
iRacing ID
Qual was horrific.. Finally got setup for a good flyer right in the middle, coming right out of the chicane it looked like a car was doing donuts and stopped right on the racing line.. just soon enough for me to smack right into em. Started 12th or 13th after trying to salvage and got taken out on 1st lap from a car being a little zealous on splitting down the middle..

Being that I was the one that tapped you cause I got plowed into the wall, yeah.. I feel that. Car was so down on power (barely making 100mph down Kemmel straight) I decided to pit earky to get it repaired. 2 minutes of repairs later, car was great to drive but ended up I was a lap too early cause I needed to pit third to last lap for 1 gal.
That was me! my bad.
I ended up pointing backwards and was blinded by the wall so only had the relative delta's to go off.

I should have towed it but there wasn't enough time for another out lap having aborted my first 2, a calculated risk gone bad.......I wouldn't even appeal you're protest and if it makes you feel better I made up like 20 spots on L1 but got wiped out myself

giancarlolenzi

Premium Member
Name
Giancarlo Lenzi
iRacing ID
That was me! my bad.
I ended up pointing backwards and was blinded by the wall so only had the relative delta's to go off.

I should have towed it but there wasn't enough time for another out lap having aborted my first 2, a calculated risk gone bad.......I wouldn't even appeal you're protest and if it makes you feel better I made up like 20 spots on L1 but got wiped out myself
Appreciate it! Deed is done, no reason to beat a dead horse, hopefully lesson learned for next time! Im not typically one to protest except for those who feel they were not at fault when it was a clear violation.

James Goddard

Name
James Goddard
iRacing ID
Appreciate it! Deed is done, no reason to beat a dead horse, hopefully lesson learned for next time! Im not typically one to protest except for those who feel they were not at fault when it was a clear violation.

You'll find most people who have read and understand the rules will put their hand up either on a forum or at the time. BIG issue is I don't think many people have read them and out of those that have not all understand.

I've got 2 slam dunk protests I could submit, 1 for a lasting advantage and I spent 4 laps behind a lapped car that made me force a pass once the car on the lead lap dropped him and he lost his tow but then used my slipstream to nibble back for a lap until I had to pit which I probably will put in, it isnt a mistake its just insolent

MalcolmFoster

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Malcolm Foster
iRacing ID
You'll find most people who have read and understand the rules will put their hand up either on a forum or at the time. BIG issue is I don't think many people have read them and out of those that have not all understand.

I've got 2 slam dunk protests I could submit, 1 for a lasting advantage and I spent 4 laps behind a lapped car that made me force a pass once the car on the lead lap dropped him and he lost his tow but then used my slipstream to nibble back for a lap until I had to pit which I probably will put in, it isnt a mistake its just insolent
I believe it was me you are referring to.
Mate you had many opportunities to pass. I held my line and speed on the straights and waited for you. You did nothing. I don’t have to actually Slow down so you can catch up and pass. You should already be on me if your quicker. The fact I was drafting other cars has nothing to do with it. I will let anyone pass if they are quicker than me lapped or not.