Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• New rules were added in our sporting regulations regarding Pro/AM split!

Hi Guest, We have added new rules under our sporting regulations!

For quick reference, please consult the section 4 of our sporting regulations .

• 2023 Season 1 Signups now open to all !

Hi Guest, Signups for 2023 Season 1 are now open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 4: Chicago Street Circuit (July 12)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S4
Formula 4 Series 2023/S1
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Chicago%20Street%20Course.png

Race Time of day: 2021-07-10 08:40 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 10x, DSQ at 15x
Max Fuel: 35%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

pnewhook

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
Peter Newhook
iRacing ID
So, how many fast repairs do we get this week? This track has not been kind to my side mirrors. 😅

Last edited:

Jason_Burmeister

Premium Member
Name
Jason M Burmeister
iRacing ID
How would you set weather in testing to match this weather? This is the only area I dont understand in IRacing other then let it do it by itself LOL

Robbie_gtc

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Formula 3 Series 2022/S4
GT3 Fixed Series 2023/S1
Name
Robbie Campbell
iRacing ID
How would you set weather in testing to match this weather? This is the only area I dont understand in IRacing other then let it do it by itself LOL
easiest to just go to the iracing series practice sessions and log into one of them.

Spinn

Premium Member
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Vancs29 Glenn, sorry for hitting and spinning you in T3/4, your braking point was earlier than I expected it to be. I thought you ended up hitting the far wall, which is why I kept going.

Glad you stayed off the wall and kept racing. Karma got me with under 10 to go.

I'll accept any penalties if the stewards think it deserves one.

BleM_Qc

Name
Michael Michaud
iRacing ID
Sorry guys for the start, I'm really new to iRacing, it was my first pole position and I don't know how to launch the race when you are the leader 🤦

I'm playing on Assetto Corsa Competizione usually, the start is different even if it's a rolling start

Vancs29

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S4
GT3 Fixed Series 2023/S1
Name
Glenn Vanco
iRacing ID
Spinn-Spencer thanks for the apology I do appreciate that. I didn't think I braked too early and was shocked more than anything when you drilled me quite a ways before the corner. Just disappointing as I put in a lot of practice on a new track for everyone and got my first top 10 Q. I realize I'm nowhere near the fastest out there but all I can ask is please be careful early on. Lap 3 of a 40 minute race and all. It's not like I never hit anybody so I'm not one to whine and protest. See you next week.

Spassbad

Premium Member
Name
David Calhoun
iRacing ID
Sorry guys for the start, I'm really new to iRacing, it was my first pole position and I don't know how to launch the race when you are the leader 🤦

I'm playing on Assetto Corsa Competizione usually, the start is different even if it's a rolling start
You did good - I got so excited I can get to the front - I completely forgot I have a brake pedal 😬

DILLIGAF

Premium Member
NASCAR Xfinity Series 2023/S1
GT3 Fixed Series 2023/S1
Name
Barron Hilton
iRacing ID
So, how many fast repairs do we get this week? This track has not been kind to my side mirrors. 😅
Sorry for getting into you last night. I think our braking points there were different. I tried to avoid you once i saw you braking but it was too late. Totally unintentional.