Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 4: Bristol Motor Speedway - Oval (Apr 13)

codahex

Manager
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
Bristol%20Motor%20Speedway.png

Sim Date & Time:
2022-04-16 22:00 1x
Laps:
150/ 45min

Last edited by a moderator:

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Hey Crew, here are the details since we will run Bristol Asphalt and not Bristol Dirt

We will be using the Single Pit Road configuration.
The Start of the race will be 10pm in the sim and 150 laps as posted above.
There will be a 2 hour session on Monday and Tuesday before the race (from 8p to 10p). We will be using the Bristol.sto setup that iRacing already has for each truck.

C.M. Pennington

Premium Member
Name
Charles M. Pennington
iRacing ID
Shout out to the PRL for giving us the Monday and Tuesday night practices. Little things like this are what make this league the best. Also want to thank the WhataBack team for showing up for both practices. Was great to have some traffic out there to get a little feel for it.

modern_knight

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Knight
iRacing ID
Hey guys, that was just embarrassing on my part. Sorry to Danny and all the others that got caught up in that idiocy tonight. It's been a hell of a week, and I wasn't able to put in much practice, so I probably should have sat it out.

codahex

Manager
Name
Nicholas Hunter2
iRacing ID
Shout out to the PRL for giving us the Monday and Tuesday night practices. Little things like this are what make this league the best. Also want to thank the WhataBack team for showing up for both practices. Was great to have some traffic out there to get a little feel for it.
I saw / heard about all the laps you put in on Monday and Tuesday alone and to see you still grinding at the beginning of practice yesterday: Wow. Despite the outcome of our race, I'm proud of how much hard work and dedication you had put into it. Our league is stacked with amazing racers and I for one would like to include you to that list purely based on your tenacity!

C.M. Pennington

Premium Member
Name
Charles M. Pennington
iRacing ID
I saw / heard about all the laps you put in on Monday and Tuesday alone and to see you still grinding at the beginning of practice yesterday: Wow. Despite the outcome of our race, I'm proud of how much hard work and dedication you had put into it. Our league is stacked with amazing racers and I for one would like to include you to that list purely based on your tenacity!
Well thank you Nick. I owe it to myself and this league to be as prepared for each race as I can be. Being that I am retire I have the advantage of time to practice. With no official races this week I was going to take advantage of every chance I got to practice with other drivers on the track. It can be frustrating at times getting your butt whipped on the track. But it is really cool to race in a league were a top 10 finish is something to be proud of. Add to that the good people you race against each week here. I can't imagine there's a better league out there. So thanks for the positive words and for your contributions to this great league. I don't know if my name should make that list you speak of, but to me your name surely does.

younga01

Organizer
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Adam J Young
iRacing ID
im not sure where or the appropriate place to post this i wanna apologize to Adam young. i drove down on you an i accept full responsibility
I believe the phrase... "IT'S BRISTOL BABY!" is appropriate. Water under the bridge man, shit happens at that kind of track. Appreciate the apology.