Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Round 4: Brands Hatch - Grand Prix / Afternoon (10 Apr)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Brands%20Hatch%20-%20Grand%20Prix.png

​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBi7XMqI3FA​

Time of day: Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

Pre-Race Interview
1. Brands Hatch is a small circuit and fast! What's your thoughts on this circuit?
2. Are you racing oval, dirt or rally cross on iRacing? Which one do you prefer?
3. What's the fastest speed you have been in your life and in which car? (or other!)

MrCaringi

Name
1. Brands Hatch is a small circuit and fast! What's your thoughts on this circuit?
After COTA, this seems like the paradise! but I think it will be harder: there is no time for breathing there, so, the concentration will be a issue. Again, to make a clean race and dont fuck anyone's race will be the main target.

2. Are you racing oval, dirt or rally cross on iRacing? Which one do you prefer?
I havent try anything of this, but I've thinking about Oval racing: look like a lot of fun!

3. What's the fastest speed you have been in your life and in which car? (or other!)
230 km/h on a 2007 VW Bora

Fmontini

Name
Francisco Montini
iRacing ID
Small circuit, big cars, there is no straight. We are going to need a lot of respect, skill and concentration to finish the race

No yet. Only Road. I think I would run in Oval if I had to choose one of the options.

I dont know. But no more than 200 km/h

TRG

Director
Staff member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
I like this track. No time to rest, so like the others, concentration will be very important. I find this track challenging as getting the highspeed corners 100% correct every time is difficult.

Outside of PRL Tues & Thursday series, if I ran more I would be in the doghouse. I primarily stick to road as I don't have too much experience with oval, or dirt.

I used to have a Suzuki Hayabusa. GPS read over 315kmh. Ridiculous.

DeamingPie

Premium Member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
Oculus went out, black screen of death. I'm happy that my car stayed in the kitty liter and didn't come back onto the track.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
It was an incredible race yesterday!! Good job everyone!! One of the best show I've seen!!

Kenny Duval

Premium Member
Name
What a bunch of good racing last night. The battle for the last podium spot was fun to watch on the broadcast. Congrats the usual suspects and Mr. Duponte.

If Sergio didn't have an error in the pits 6th would not have happened and I was fairly worried the last couple of laps if I would be able to keep him behind me.

shawnkenning

Name
It was definitely a much cleaner race than I had expected it to be. Blew turn 7 while I was all by myself on lap 4(?) and that was about it. I put it into the wall trying to get out of the way (peaked at relative and missed turn in again, in 7). Bummer that so many peeps won't be there for the Ring.

MrCaringi

Name
A lot of fun yesterday!, this track is amazing with this cars,

But Im not happy: I did a mistake (the worst thing is I dont understand why I had a spin when I wanst pushing...)
I apologize with Chris Rhoad, my re-entry wasnt fast enought...

I found a lot of speed in this track (considering my IR) but I coundnt keep it steady.

See you in green hell guys!

Ozymandias

Organizer
Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
Great Race yesterday! many fights but all very clean. In my case, nothing to do with Benjamin on track....much better pace than me.

See you on #greenhell

A

Anonymous

Kenny Duval said:
What a bunch of good racing last night. The battle for the last podium spot was fun to watch on the broadcast. Congrats the usual suspects and Mr. Duponte.

If Sergio didn't have an error in the pits 6th would not have happened and I was fairly worried the last couple of laps if I would be able to keep him behind me.

its MR McDonald  :lol: :lol:

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Exciting race last night. Lots of battle sll over the track. For myself, I have to improve my qualifications. 18th at COTA and 17th last night, but was able to Finnish top 10 both races.

See you at the ring

dragnframe

Name
MrCaringi said:
A lot of fun yesterday!, this track is amazing with this cars,

But Im not happy: I did a mistake (the worst thing is I dont understand why I had a spin when I wanst pushing...)
I apologize with Chris Rhoad, my re-entry wasnt fast enought...

I found a lot of speed in this track (considering my IR) but I coundnt keep it steady.

See you in green hell guys!

Good racing with you last night. You sure like to make it tight when passing you. :shock:

MrCaringi

Name
dragnframe said:
MrCaringi said:

Good racing with you last night. You sure like to make it tight when passing you. :shock:

Hehehehehe, not this time!

I knew you had better rythm, so, I didnt wanted to take any risk and ruin your race, I wanted to see if I could keep the pace behind... and then I forgot to keep the car in the black part of the track  :lol: