Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 4: Auto Club Speedway - Oval / Afternoon (26 Apr)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Auto Club Speedway _Oval.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Race Length: 85 Laps
Start Type: Rolling Start
Fuel Amount: 100%
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Afternoon

Pre-Race Interview:
1. There has been some discussion about iRacing potentially introducing AI - what are your thoughts?
2. Back to the ovals. Are you primarily an Oval or Road racer? Which do you excel at, or prefer?
3. Do you follow the real Verizon Indycar series at all? What did you think of the restart at Barber under such questionable conditions?

TRG

Director
Staff member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Hey Guys - just so everyone is aware we will NOT have a Teamspeak server for this week's race. PRL's server is undergoing some upgrades and will be back for next week. For this race we will use the in-game voice chat so you will want to make sure you have that push to talk mapped for this week.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Pre-race interview is up! Please take the time to respond and comment on others' responses. This is what makes the forums fun!

paulwildridge

Premium Member
FR3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
1. There has been some discussion about iRacing potentially introducing AI - what are your thoughts?
NOPE! Do not like it!

2. Back to the ovals. Are you primarily an Oval or Road racer? Which do you excel at, or prefer?
When I was younger I enjoyed driving ovals but am def more into road racing. I tried last night playing with setup and am just 100% lost. I need to spend more time on it. I hope we have a bigger field tonight because getting strung out at Auto Club will not be very exciting. May have to cause a competition yellow lol.

3. Do you follow the real Verizon Indycar series at all? What did you think of the restart at Barber under such questionable conditions?
Run it ladies! First time in my life I have agreed with Paul Tracy! Atleast on that Indycar should have raced that day.

Ray Kingsbury

Name
1. There has been some discussion about iRacing potentially introducing AI - what are your thoughts? mmk
2. Back to the ovals. Are you primarily an Oval or Road racer? Which do you excel at, or prefer? Ovals, but road courses can be fun :)
3. Do you follow the real Verizon Indycar series at all? What did you think of the restart at Barber under such questionable conditions? Trying to, missed Barber as I was at Monticello doing a BMW track day !

TRG

Director
Staff member
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
That was a lot of fun. Thanks for the in race tutorial Ray! I have so much to learn about oval racing.