Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 4: Autódromo José Carlos Pace - Grand Prix (Oct 12)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Interlagos_GP.png

Race Time of day: 2020-10-10 12:00 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
Sorry to miss last night, had put in quite a bit of practice but kept getting disco'd.  :evil: 

Hope to be present in Holland! :D  Btw, I'll be MIA on the 26th...

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
arnaudgenest said:
Spinn said:
Should Arnaud have started from the pits?  Or was that penalty waived?

I wasnt informed if there was a penalty on me
Damn, can't even take a night off.
You guys need to check the forums more often. 
"[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Round 3- Okayama[/font]
[ul]
[li][Management Review - Orange Zone] The stewards investigated a collision at on lap 1. Approaching the braking zone at turn 1, Pisano positions his car in the middle of the track with Genest following and to the outside. As both cars turn in toward the apex, Genest makes contact with the left rear corner of Pisano, spinning him in the middle of the track. Genest has been found at-fault for this collision and has been issued a start from pit lane penalty for Round 4.[/li]

[/ul]

Kenny Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
iRacing ID
Lap 1 video review is posted. Glad to report no incidents need to go to the Stewards for any Orange Zone violations.

https://youtu.be/NTDwRLeZtmw

diegomorales

Premium Member
Name
Diego Morales
iRacing ID
Thanks for sharing this, Ken. Another silly mistake from me on lap 1. Need to be more careful for sure.

About being aggressive on the overtakes during the race, I would like to apologize for anyone that was affected by that. I was really trying to recover from my mistake and should have been more careful. I was aggressive, but at the moment didn't think I was making any "unreal" moves.

Again, sorry and happy to discuss with anyone. Just drop me a DM or a message here. I always open to learn and talk :)

yamaredman

Name
Dan Rivito
iRacing ID
diegomorales said:
About being aggressive on the overtakes during the race, I would like to apologize for anyone that was affected by that. I was really trying to recover from my mistake and should have been more careful. 
Well done.  Way to own up.
I saw you running us back down late in the race and thought for sure we'd have a battle at the end.  Bummer about your result... See you on track next week. 

diegomorales

Premium Member
Name
Diego Morales
iRacing ID
yamaredman said:
diegomorales said:
About being aggressive on the overtakes during the race, I would like to apologize for anyone that was affected by that. I was really trying to recover from my mistake and should have been more careful. 
Well done.  Way to own up.
I saw you running us back down late in the race and thought for sure we'd have a battle at the end.  Bummer about your result... See you on track next week. 

Yes, Dan! I was so excited about closing the gap to you guys at the end of the race, but made another mistake that put me out of the top 10 again. haha  It was a fun race recovering from the back, but what counts is where you cross the line, right :) 

Great job on the consistency on your end. I have a lot to learn :)

lgoffeney

Name
Levi Goffeney
iRacing ID
To whoever I spun on the straight after T3, my apologies. I held the draft too long because it was my only hope of getting by you and my suspension swung me into you after I jumped out from behind you. We were also plagued by a bit of net code as we didn't actually touch but it was too aggressive on my part.

arnaudgenest

Director
Staff member
Name
Arnaud Genest
iRacing ID
Gary Schilling said:
arnaudgenest said:
Spinn said:
Should Arnaud have started from the pits?  Or was that penalty waived?

[ul]
[li][Management Review - Orange Zone] The stewards investigated a collision at on lap 1. Approaching the braking zone at turn 1, Pisano positions his car in the middle of the track with Genest following and to the outside. As both cars turn in toward the apex, Genest makes contact with the left rear corner of Pisano, spinning him in the middle of the track. Genest has been found at-fault for this collision and has been issued a start from pit lane penalty for Round 4.[/li]
[/ul]
DAMN!  well... 
I did'nt at race 4.. 

So I will at Race 5. I really thought that i'd receive a private message or something for that kind of penalty. 

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
arnaudgenest said:
Gary Schilling said:
arnaudgenest said:
[ul]
[/ul]
DAMN!  well... 
I did'nt at race 4.. 

So I will at Race 5. I really thought that i'd receive a private message or something for that kind of penalty. 

Yeah, not sure about that. 
Once the new website is up, you will be able to tag people.
So that should help.
I'm not going to be racing for a while, but I will be in the session to monitor things like this.

dvdstvsn

Name
Honestly, I would have thought, and would think going forward, that this would have been practice already.

Seeing as there aren't a ton of penalties shouldn't there be a direct communication to the party involved and then a follow up before the race to make sure that the penalties are known and served?

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
Only thing I can say is that Kenny has his cup pretty full taking care of both Monday & Tuesday nights.
And seeing that I was not there to help on Monday it was a simple slip up.
Not a huge deal as the penalty will be served next round.
On top of that, Tyler is the league steward and has to review all the protests and orange zone infractions.
A big task for 1 person .
Hopefully it won't be an issue going forward.