Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 3: United States - Circuit of the Americas (17May17 @ 8pm BST)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member

Xaidenb29

Unfortunalty i have to go hospital again sorry for this but all will be fixed soon :D so unable to race again most likely I will be able to race next week

Xaidenb29

Xaidenb29 said:
Unfortunalty i have to go hospital again sorry for this but all will be fixed soon :D so unable to race again most likely I will be able to race next week

Wrong week

Xaidenb29

Xaidenb29 said:
Xaidenb29 said:

Wrong week

Incase you got confused I can make it tonight 

karnak07

why storMAdking brakes at 150m on corner 11????  idk boh

another race ruined. 2 wings broken

I just want to tell you only one thing: the races do not win at the first curve.  You dont need to be crazy at the first curve.  We want play the race. All players want play the race. But someone every race decides to go crazy at the first curve.

Xaidenb29

karnak07 said:

I just want to tell you only one thing: the races do not win at the first curve.  You dont need to be crazy at the first curve.  We want play the race. All players want play the race. But someone every race decides to go crazy at the first curve.

Yeah I think it was mainly all racing incident at turn 1 from my view I got caught up in it and my front wing damaged as well :(

ENiGMA

My after action report :

Quali went really well. I went quicker than I thought that I would, so that's always good. I set a 1:37.112 and started from P6, so I was fairly happy with that. My strategy for the race was to go nine laps on the super softs and then the rest on mediums.

The race itself started disastrously, as I lost the front wing on turn one. I pitted for a new front wing and a set of softs. I also got held up by quite a lot of cars. The next ~20 laps I was fighting with [RNG]karnak07 and with Xaiden29. I think I was quicker than both of them in the first sector, but I kept having problems with the second and third. It was mostly fun and clean racing, except for a couple of bumps in third sector.

I then pitted for another set of softs at lap 14. The second half of the race wasn't quite as action packed as the first. I was mostly overtaking cars with worn mediums. I then saw that Veoxic had pitted for a set of super softs. I was thinking I was gonna let him overtake me at the second sector DRS straight and use him as a tow. During this time, Karnak had also closed in and was behind me. We were fighting for p5 and I was thinking that I had a real chance to get p5 off Veoxic, but this got ruined at lap 25 at the first turn as I got taken out by Karnak and my front wing got broken. Karnak handed the position back, but I had no downforce to defend with so he overtook me easily. I still had p7 in the bag, but I had a tank slapper and slid off the track and dntxrage was able to overtake me. Luckily I was able to gain back the position back at the DRS straight and hold it until the finish.

Overall, I had a fun time fighting with xaiden and karnak, and considering everything that happened to me I'm fairly happy with p7.

Xaidenb29

ENiGMA said:
My after action report :

Quali went really well. I went quicker than I thought that I would, so that's always good. I set a 1:37.112 and started from P6, so I was fairly happy with that. My strategy for the race was to go nine laps on the super softs and then the rest on mediums.

The race itself started disastrously, as I lost the front wing on turn one. I pitted for a new front wing and a set of softs. I also got held up by quite a lot of cars. The next ~20 laps I was fighting with [RNG]karnak07 and with Xaiden29. I think I was quicker than both of them in the first sector, but I kept having problems with the second and third. It was mostly fun and clean racing, except for a couple of bumps in third sector.

I then pitted for another set of softs at lap 14. The second half of the race wasn't quite as action packed as the first. I was mostly overtaking cars with worn mediums. I then saw that Veoxic had pitted for a set of super softs. I was thinking I was gonna let him overtake me at the second sector DRS straight and use him as a tow. During this time, Karnak had also closed in and was behind me. We were fighting for p5 and I was thinking that I had a real chance to get p5 off Veoxic, but this got ruined at lap 25 at the first turn as I got taken out by Karnak and my front wing got broken. Karnak handed the position back, but I had no downforce to defend with so he overtook me easily. I still had p7 in the bag, but I had a tank slapper and slid off the track and dntxrage was able to overtake me. Luckily I was able to gain back the position back at the DRS straight and hold it until the finish.

Overall, I had a fun time fighting with xaiden and karnak, and considering everything that happened to me I'm fairly happy with p7.

Yeah we had some really good battles throughout I really enjoyed them for me I my strategy wasn't aggressive enough and that slowed me down in the second half of the race!

Veoxic

My first sectors sucked since I had a yellow wing from turn 1 incidents. Ended up in p16 after all the drama. Had a great amount of fun fighting through the field. I lost about a second a lap due to my wing but I was still able to run very consistent and that made me go through the field fairly quickly. I could have done a one stop but I decided since I was about 17 seconds ahead of the 3 way battle I could get away with supers for the last bit just to be sure. When I came out I was right in the middle of the 3 way battle and it became an awesome race all of a sudden. Karnak, enigma and xaiden had great pace for the tyres they were on. My supers helped but my wing drew me back a bit. Eventually I got a few laps perfect and passed through everyone one by one and got back to p5. After all that my tires were going off a little but I managed to keep my times decent although karnak was catching me very fast. At the end I got worried that he would pull the same move as in bahrain and win on the last corner. But this time I didn't panic and kept my head down and ended up ahead by half a second. Apart from turn one drama this was a fantastic and fun race. Thank you to everyone that was near me at any time of the race. Everyone drove clean and fair. Great to see

storMdAk1ng

karnak07 said:

Consider that as a racing incident I guess? My tires were pretty worn and couldn't get a grip at this circuit at all. I'm sorry if I have ruined your race for breaking that early, shit happens I assume....

karnak07

Yes. It is always the fault of those behind, but I did not expect such a braking on the 8th lap. but ok. next time I'll be much more distant :)

storMdAk1ng

karnak07 said:
Yes. It is always the fault of those behind, but I did not expect such a braking on the 8th lap.     but ok. next time I'll be much more distant :)

That happend on lap 8? I can't really remember that breaking point from me, but as said before not my intention to ruin someone his race, so let's build on some great things this remaining season :).

Xaidenb29

storMdAk1ng said:
karnak07 said:
Yes. It is always the fault of those behind, but I did not expect such a braking on the 8th lap.     but ok. next time I'll be much more distant :)

That happend on lap 8? I can't really remember that breaking point from me, but as said before not my intention to ruin someone his race, so let's build on some great things this remaining season :).

I Remeber the incident from watching the stream back it was where you were pushed from behind before the mains straight causing you to lose about 4 positions wa unfortunate for you