Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 3: Rockingham Speedway - Oval / Late Afternoon (28 Mar)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Rockingham%20Speedway%20-%20Oval.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Time of day: Late Afternoon
Race length: 90 laps

Pre-Race Interview
1, How's your season going so far?
2. It's the first time we will run at Rockingham at PRL! What are your thoughts about this track?
3. What's your favorite oval track and why?

Lanny

Name
1. My season is going good so far. Finished top 5 at autoclub which was a surprise and survived Martinsville without incidents. 
2. Don't really know. Haven't been on this track yet.
3. To race would be Bristol. Love how quick it runs and having green flag laps let's u get into a rythmn. To watch would have to be Martinsville. 

BrandonMassey

Premium Member
Name
1, I run this series purely for fun. So far, so good IMO.
2. I'll just leave the quote I was told by Ron McManus. "It's like being on a boat in the ocean."
3. Charlotte because I got my first win there and I am very familiar with the track.

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
Name
1. Season has been a lot of fun so far after my 7 month break. Enjoy being around the old group, and meeting the new group.
2. Never raced here, just purchased it less than a week ago.....I'll just say we will see!
3. Kansas is my favorite hands down but overall I love racing some of the tougher 1.5 tracks like ATL, TX, Chicago to name a few. I mean I love Daytona and Talladega also just because there are so few SuperSpeedway races in the seasons and the 1.5's kind of get old after a while.

Paul48

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Name
Thomas Sink
iRacing ID
1. Season is going better then expected! Having a lot of fun teaming with Sammy and racing with you guys.
2. Rockingham is one of my favorite tracks. I love the character of the track and I miss watching races there.
3. Chicagoland! Hands down. Home track!

bonaduce

Premium Member
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Going to try and make it this evening, my son has his school interview tonight and they would like to have a parent present.

1) as expected, I'm not first, I'm not last
2) own the track, think I ran a kn race here, but couldn't have been very memorable
3) Watkins Glen and Sonoma, just something about making a right turn allows me to get into a flow and not day dream

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
1. I'm having a good time racing with everyone and love how respectful everyone is on the track
2. Just purchased the track after the last race
3. I enjoy the tracks with some tire falloff, especially Atlanta

Paul48

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Name
Thomas Sink
iRacing ID
Fantasitc Race! I'm having a blast with you guys. I just need to tight up my mistakes and stop beating myself up.