Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 3: Pocono Raceway (June 28)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Pocono%20Raceway.png

Race Length: 50 Laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

crashjr81

Name
Steven Durbin
iRacing ID
I got my system to update finally, so i will be able to make it to the Pocono race. Super sad i missed the Chicago race due to technical issues. That had a lot of potential for me. See you guys soon!

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Alrighty gents. Tonight, please heed the warning of patience and giving room when needed. Wednesday's Truck race was garbage honestly, and it will be easy to do with these Cup cars as well if we make the wrong/over-aggressive moves moves. Let's have a fun one tonight and keep the cars in one piece.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I know we did not have a broadcast last night, but our normal broadcaster Justin Prince had a running diary going last night of our race on his Twitter. I was not aware we was going to do this, or else I'd had posted it sooner so we could spread the word. If you have a Twitter, give Justin a follow and some love for the amazing work he does week in and week out.

Check out Justin Prince (@JustinPSports): https://twitter.com/JustinPSports?s=09

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
Sry to Knight for getting you while I tried to right my car on pit road. Thought everyone had gotten by and my reference timing on pit lane is useless. I had VR but dang B-post was blocking my view of you.