Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Precision Racing eSports happy to announce it's NEW Pro Driver eSports Team! This is a paid position!

For more details go down in the forum to the new Precision Racing eSports section.

Round 3: Myrtle Beach Speedway (Jan 13)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID

Race Length: 130 laps
Max Incidents: 24
Fuel Limit: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

chatley59

Premium Member
Full Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interview:

1. What is the best condiment?

2. Do you have a driver who you compare yourself to/are similar in speed to in this league and try to beat each week?

3. Who has the better finishing position this week, Mark Kaelin or Charles Sumner?

Kemosobie03

Premium Member
Full Name
Patrick Cowgill
iRacing ID
1. Black Mamba Six
2. Brett Adams (I don't compare myself to him, I just try to beat him each week, not sure why)
3. Mark (I have to say that, he's my teammate)

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
1. Los Caliente Hot Sauce

2. Not one specific driver persay. I just always try to aim for Top 10s.

3. Bubba will have the raw pace on me, Myrtle is not high up on my list of good tracks for me. But it's a short track and consistency and keeping clean will be king. And after dodging 5 wrecks in Cup Sunday night, my luck might have been used up though :cautious:

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Pre Race Interview:

1. What is the best condiment?

2. Do you have a driver who you compare yourself to/are similar in speed to in this league and try to beat each week?

3. Who has the better finishing position this week, Mark Kaelin or Charles Sumner?

1. Either Chick Fil A sauce or Whataburger spicy ketchup

2. I usually try to compare myself to Mark Kaelin or Colton Layne. I see them as guys I try to be as fast as.

3. Tough call, but I think Mark.

DominicBegin

Premium Member
Full Name
Dominic Bégin
iRacing ID
I'll try to make it tonight, got water damage at the house ( Shower leaked ) and I'm in for a rough job since insurances are not paying. If I cant make it gl good race guys.

DEvans51

Premium Member
Full Name
Doug Evans
iRacing ID
1. Chick Fil A Sauce
2. Doug Evans
3. Charles if he doesnt get taken out when Bubba wrecks himself! :)
Ironically your name came to mind while I was reading this too haha.

1. hot sauce/meat sauce
2. Austin Hunter. Goal in general is to aim for a strong qualifying effort and a top 10-15 run most weeks.
3. Kaelin......?

Terry Marinaro

Premium Member
Full Name
Terry marinaro
iRacing ID
I will not make the race tonight, work takes priority tonight as I will be headed out of town.

James Duerr

Premium Member
Full Name
James J.Duerr
iRacing ID
Frustrating night, apology to all for my part in that mess!
Lucky for most of you, I'll have next week off for good behavior... GL

fotors3

Premium Member
Full Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Ugh. I'm happy I got a top 10 but I feel bad for hitting one of the turtles and bumping into Doyle. If you see this, sorry man.

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
@NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S1
Well crew, can't say much more than that was a rough one for the league. 2 suspensions and 9 EOLs for next week. We got to get our short track game in check as a league, it's pretty much been our Achilles heel. They are not going anywhere, so we need to make sure we all get the proper practice in and learn some short track patience so we can actually race and not pace..... and yes, we had more pace laps then green flag laps tonight.

I need to own up to my actions, I apologize for getting a heated towards the end. Like I mentioned, it can get stressful having to do the admin work I do and trying to make it as fair as possible for the whole league while trying to focus on my own race as well. I know guys were trying to be funny, but once I give the call to focus up, don't try to get the last word in on me. That shows me that you have stopped caring about the race and you don't have the focus we need at that time.

Let's all shake it off, go out to Texas and get another caution free under our belts and get back on track.