Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 3: Michigan International Speedway - Oval / Afternoon (17 Dec.)

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
Name
Michigan%20International%20Speedway.png

Sponsor this circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

Race Length: 95 Laps
Start Type: Rolling
Fuel Amount: 100%
Track State: Practice Sessions @ 0% / Qualifying Sessions @ 30% / Race @ From Qualifying
Clean Marbles: Cleaned for Qualifying
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Time of Day: Afternoon

Pre-Race Interview:
1. How do you feel after 2 rounds so far? Where do you feel that you can improve?
2. What is your favorite local place to eat? Something that is only in your area.
3. Have you tried the global rally cross yet? 

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S4
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
1. I feel like I need to find some good luck. I was taken out in the big wreck at Daytona and then a 2-car incident at Richmond. I was more bummed out about Richmond because I was able to improve the car throughout the race, only to get into someone else's spin. I'm hoping this week will be different.

2. Here in Saint Louis, we have a small local chain called Sugarfire. It's some of the best BBQ around and you get massive portions. That's my go-to if I want to stick with just local food. 

3. GRC is a blast but very challenging. I've only done testing, but I plan on doing some races soon along with purchasing the Fiesta. I'm glad iRacing added this and I hope they expand the cars and tracks for it. 

Eric Roberts

Premium Member
Name
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]1. How do you feel after 2 rounds so far? Where do you feel that you can improve?[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]WEll....maybe just maybe I won't wreck! I got caught up in stuff at Daytona, and then brushed Eddie last week, so I need a good run, just to get some momentum going.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]2. What is your favorite local place to eat? Something that is only in your area.[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]There is this great place the has been many names over the 40 plus years it's the Oak Street Bistro in Alfred Maine great food now, and a little piano bar off to the side. The prices are on the northern side, but well worth it.[/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]3. Have you tried the global rally cross yet? [/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Yes I did! Rolled it in my first race haven't been back since. Just for fun if I get bored I will goof around with it in practices.[/font]

Ken Caruthers

Name
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. How do you feel after 2 rounds so far? Where do you feel that you can improve?[/font]
I'll feel better after Michigan. It's one of my better tracks. Though I'm struggling with my setup. 
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. What is your favorite local place to eat? Something that is only in your area.[/font]
I like this place called Yummy! Thai. It's awesome.
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Have you tried the global rally cross yet?[/font]
I did two laps. 

Kyle7

Name
I will be voluntary sitting out this week to lower my incident count. I will see you all next race.

Kyle Souza

Kyle7

Name
Actually nevermind I'll be there tomorrow ready to race see y'all then!! 

Jeffery Ford

Premium Member
Name
Jeffery Ford
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pre-Race Interview:[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. How do you feel after 2 rounds so far? Where do you feel that you can improve?[/font]
I had a top 5 car both rounds and maybe a winning car last week on a long run.  Just some bad luck but luck should turn around. 

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. What is your favorite local place to eat? Something that is only in your area.[/font]
Ultimate Taco   Great quick Mexican food  
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Have you tried the global rally cross yet? [/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes. A lot of fun too. Loving it. [/font]