Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 3: Kentucky Speedway - Oval (16 Jan)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Kentucky Speedway - Oval.png

Time of day: Afternoon
Race Length: 60 laps
Max Incidents: 13
Max. Fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-race interview

I'm taking the Paul approach on these questions and asking random stuff to get to know our members a bit more! 

1. What is your current favorite series or show to watch on Netflix/Hulu/Amazon? 

2. If you could visit anywhere, where would it be and why?

3. How do you guys feel about the newer shorter races in the truck series? Do we want to stick with these race lengths or go back to the longer format we used to have (90 minute races)? Throw your suggestions below! 

ahunter27t

Premium Member
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
1. What is your current favorite series or show to watch on Netflix/Hulu/Amazon?
Brooklyn 99. glad its back

2. If you could visit anywhere, where would it be and why?
hmm probably a historic race track. also wouldnt mind daytona for the 500

3. How do you guys feel about the newer shorter races in the truck series? Do we want to stick with these race lengths or go back to the longer format we used to have (90 minute races)? Throw your suggestions below!

im torn. im usually out of contention by the time we have had this season but i enjoy racing with everyone. i would only want the 90 minute times back if we can go back to starting practice and everything earlier.

chatley59

Premium Member
Name
Brenden Chatley2
iRacing ID
1. Not a show on any of them but I got the DVDs and blew through Chicago PD twice

2. Anywhere would have to be the Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany. It just looks neat! Racing related, probably Knoxville for the Nationals

3. I think Sundays are a little too long and Wednesdays are a bit short. I wouldn't have them the same length but maybe add 20 minutes to the Wednesday and take 25ish laps away from Sunday depending on the track

craigh978

Name
Craig Holden
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. [/font]Black Mirror (creepy future stuff)
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. [/font]Orbiting the Moon, it would be cool not to see the earth for a few minutes.  I wouldn't want to land there though, not much to do.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. [/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]An hour is good on a Wednesday night in the middle of the work week.  I don't want to get lapped too many times.[/font]

Miker9253

Premium Member
Name
Mike Richter
iRacing ID
Designated Survivor

Road Atlanta, Road America, Watkins Glen and Laguna Seca! To see the ALMS race and to get to race my car there one day! COTA, Texas Motor Speedway (Roval) and Mid-Ohio getting checked off my list this year in my car!

More Laps is always Better!!!

Wishing all the PRL Teams and Drivers luck in the 24Hrs of Daytona this weekend! me Included..

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
1. My current watch is Ozark. Enjoying it so far.

2. I'd love to go to Poland. My great-grandfather came from Warsaw, so it would be awesome to take in the history. Also lots of sausage.

3. I would like to see it closer to 60 mins for Wednesdays, and have Sundays for the 90 min races.

Rob H

Premium Member
Name
Rob Haynes
iRacing ID
1. Netflix...The Ranch, Kim's Convenience, Limitless. I put up a dish recently so my Netflix time has been limited to more watching movies.

2. Love to go back to Scotland. Lived there for a couple of years in the 90's but with family / work being the focus at that time, didn't leave much time for adventure :)

3. Longer racing. Period. Missing the longer races. Period. Be good if we ran longer. Period.

😂 see ya tonight guys!

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
1. I recently got Hulu and have been binging King of the Hill so I guess that'd be my pick as of right now.

2. Im not sure honestly. Im super into history so going to old battle sites and stuff that I've read about for years would be pretty cool. I've been to a few and its kinda surreal to see an area you've seen maps of and read about but now you get to physically see it in front of you.

3. I feel like Wednesdays are a bit short now and Sundays a bit too long. I feel like last seasons lap amounts for the Trucks were perfect. Sundays are close to being right as far as laps but its probably about 25-30 laps too long if we are talking about 1.5 milers and 60 laps for trucks is a bit short for 1.5 milers.

fotors3

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Guys, I'm so sorry about what happened with my internet. Everyone disappeared which has happened before. I just kept driving then it kicked me out. Apparently I ruined a few guys races. I'm sorry for my terrible internet.